Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 | 2011 BMW M3 | 2012 Cadillac Escalade
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I’m super excited to join this forum. I’m in the process of buying my first exotic and looking at getting a Gallardo. I’ve been preapproved by a few lenders and have been shopping around for the last week.
I look forward to connecting with everyone in the community.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,471 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: TheEcomGuy

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,503 Posts
Welcome & a Hearty Congratulations! When it comes to cars there are all the Rest and then there is the Best..............Lamborghini! Post copious amounts of pictures once you decided on the Gallardo of your fancy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’d love to get a 2nd gen Gallardo Spyder in Yellow or Orange so an LP 550/560

or if I have to go Gen 1 it would be either an 07/08 and has to be 25K or less miles for either option.

The market is super tough right now. There’s not a lot of inventory available that’s why I’m giving myself some flexibility between those two specific models.

Welcome! What kind of Gallardos are you looking at if you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome! Enjoy "the want"! The search can be alot of fun!
Thanks and Yea the search has been very interesting for sure... I've been studying the market for about 2 years and more intensely for the last few months. 😁

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome & a Hearty Congratulations! When it comes to cars there are all the Rest and then there is the Best..............Lamborghini! Post copious amounts of pictures once you decided on the Gallardo of your fancy.
Thank you! I appreciate seeing a veteran of the Forum such as yourself posting on my newbie thread :D Im in the process of closing on one right now. Fingers crossed the deal works out :LOL:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Thanks and Yea the search has been very interesting for sure... I've been studying the market for about 2 years and more intensely for the last few months. 😁
Ironically that's the exact situation I was in. I was waiting for almost 2 years to find the right Gallardo/Huracan at the right price, but the market flew up because of COVID. It got to the point where it just made more sense to buy a new car then even try to buy used. You may have to wait a bit, but make sure you get the car you want. Good luck on your search and welcome again!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts