Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought i had an account here from years ago been in the Lambo community for over 10 years.
my Cars a few Lambo's,720, turbo S. I have another Lambo coming in from Roy will post pics in a few weeks when it arrives.
some pics of the cars

Reactions: Kratos

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Welcome and nice stable. Verde Mantis HP Spyder is beautiful. Blue 720 looks nice too and Guards Red is classic 911 color. I had a GR 991 GT3 I enjoyed dailying for a couple years.

Post a comparo between the Perf and the 720 when you get the chance. Interested to hear your thoughts.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,805 Posts
Welcome! Your cars are beautiful. What are you getting from Roy?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,369 Posts
Welcome, cool variety of cars! Born and raised in NY.........watch where you park. ;)

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome and nice stable. Verde Mantis HP Spyder is beautiful. Blue 720 looks nice too and Guards Red is classic 911 color. I had a GR 991 GT3 I enjoyed dailying for a couple years.

Post a comparo between the Perf and the 720 when you get the chance. Interested to hear your thoughts.
2 different cars the performante exhaust note and all around handling make it a Perfectmante. where the 720 is just balls out fast and fun in a different way but the finicky electronics needs lots of improvements.
Welcome! Absolutely beautiful cars :)
🙏 thank you
Welcome! Your cars are beautiful. What are you getting from Roy?
Thank you. something with a 3rd pedal 🤙

Welcome, cool variety of cars! Born and raised in NY.........watch where you park. ;)
lol i don't park much on the streets only the porsche once in a while :p
Welcome, where would you be servicing your lambo?
usually by Cosmo at Corsa Motors or eastern Long Island

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
glad to see another Mclaren owner here
nice assortment of machines
Thanks Jason
good to see you here i remember you from Lambopower

·
Registered
117 Posts
You are absolutely going to love your new 3 pedal car...never made it to my website, so they will just have to wait for you to show them...but like I told you on the phone, FOR SURE one of the BEST i had the enjoyment of doing a shake down drive with just one of my top 3 choices!! Should be to you by Christmas....
Thanks for your business!!

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You are absolutely going to love your new 3 pedal car...never made it to my website, so they will just have to wait for you to show them...but like I told you on the phone, FOR SURE one of the BEST i had the enjoyment of doing a shake down drive with just one of my top 3 choices!! Should be to you by Christmas....
Thanks for your business!!
Thank you Roy (y)

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Congratulations buddy!
I saw this in the for sale
Section.
Great choice, perfect color for the most refined year

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
usually by Cosmo at Corsa Motors or eastern Long Island

Ah great ol' cosmo and james. Both great guys...

What is in eastern long island? Jason Giannetti? If so, he's closing down and moving to north Carolina in the following weeks.
Give or take I say he's the best lambo mechanic on the entire east coast.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ah great ol' cosmo and james. Both great guys...

What is in eastern long island? Jason Giannetti? If so, he's closing down and moving to north Carolina in the following weeks.
Give or take I say he's the best lambo mechanic on the entire east coast.
Jason is good but slow as ****.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,805 Posts
Amazing looking car and yellow is a perfect choice.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts