Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,481 Posts
Welcome David! You have come to the right place if you love Lamborghinis.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,545 Posts
Welcome & Congratulations! This is a great community of car crazy people, well if not car crazy, at least fanatical.;) You have a built in community in Hawaii..............Russ and @surfah add a few more and you have the makings of an impressive Lamborghini caravan!(y)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome! Luckily, as far as I've seen, this is one of the best places on the internet for Lamborghini tech talk. More importantly, it's a nice place to discuss any and everything about the brand with like minds. As I'm sure you've seen, most people either love or hate them, so here's a nice middle ground where you can avoid kids driving off the road to take a picture or someone aiming a key at your paint! 😅

·
Registered
2004 UGR Gallardo
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! Luckily, as far as I've seen, this is one of the best places on the internet for Lamborghini tech talk. More importantly, it's a nice place to discuss any and everything about the brand with like minds. As I'm sure you've seen, most people either love or hate them, so here's a nice middle ground where you can avoid kids driving off the road to take a picture or someone aiming a key at your paint! 😅
Well put lol. I appreciate the warm welcome!!! 😁

·
Vendor
142 Posts
Thanks Colleen!

It's a terribly cold 80° with yucky blue skies here today 😁
I'm hunkering down for the long run .... a high of 33°, and it's only just begun :)

·
Premium Member
17,481 Posts
It would be fun to play in the snow, but I cannot complain about our weather. Lamboguy808 knows it's pretty much just beautiful here all the time. We are darn lucky!

Reactions: Colleen-EezePlate

·
Vendor
142 Posts
We have actually been lucky so far this year, - last year we came home from a vintage race in Savannah Georgia and we hit snow just north of the border into Canada - that was mid-November and it didn't stop snowing until May of 2020 :eek: (or at least that's what my memory of 2020 is doing to me :) )

·
Registered
2004 UGR Gallardo
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lol don't tell anyone on here but I am actually a Tifosi deep down 🤫😬
Prior FOC member and would love to get my hands on another 550 or a 599 for sure 😁
If I can get my E-gear issues sorted you will definitely see my on one of the cruises!!!

·
Premium Member
17,481 Posts
Lol don't tell anyone on here but I am actually a Tifosi deep down 🤫😬
Prior FOC member and would love to get my hands on another 550 or a 599 for sure 😁
If I can get my E-gear issues sorted you will definitely see my on one of the cruises!!!
A few weeks ago I going for my Saturday afternoon drive and as I approached Kahala Avenue from Hunakai a parade of Ferraris passed me going the other direction. Gots lots of thumbs up & shakas. They are a very friendly group and have invited me to join anytime I want.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts