Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Thomas, I live in Berlin, I'm 62 years old and I'm a petrolhead. Since I've retired I have enough time for my hobby - cars.
After there were repeated delays with Porsche on the track (simple spare parts like tires or brakes not available), I had to try something new. Now I've ended up at Lamborghini.
I tried the EVO on the track last year. I know it's not a track-tool but with appropriate tyres (Trofeo) You can give it a try and look what it feels like.

This season I'll drive an STO - it's already on its way to Berlin.

regards, Tom

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tom!
you’re in a really good place you have a beautiful car and an STO on the way how can I get any better than that.😊

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Welcome Thomas! In fact, many forum members came to Lamborghini after having owned Porsches. After owning a Lamborghini, at least for many of us, there is no looking back.

The incoming STO sounds exciting, Enjoy!

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
Willkommen (Thanks google translate)!!!!! Porsches are great cars, especially on track but there’s no wow factor! @Lambo2018 can explain a hell of a lot more than I can! Happy you switch over!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Many thanks for the nice welcome.

My Cars: Well it's not an exchange - I'll keep both brands. Lamborghini makes the prettier cars, but Porsche is far more reliable on the track and has less thermal issues. I will alternately drive 991.2-GT3, Huracán-STO and GT4RS. This always leaves enough time for service and parts replacement.
I'm really curious to see how the STO behaves after an hour at 30°C.

regards, Tom

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
In Germany it is recommended to blur the license plates when publishing pictures.
I know - Germans are crazy.

regards, Tom
I do the same when I post pictures. I had a woman approach me in a bar when I was a young man to flatly come out to me to say my name and address. I was like WTF?? She explained she had a cop friend look it up for her! That was weird.

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
I do the same when I post pictures. I had a woman approach me in a bar when I was a young man to flatly come out to me to say my name and address. I was like WTF?? She explained she had a cop friend look it up for her! That was weird.
Stage 5 clinger!

• Wow
Reactions: Luzifer

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Stage 5 clinger!
I had another, I won't go into details, you wouldn't believe it. I will say this I go back to my home town every couple years and went to grab a coffee and there she was working there, she recognized me even after 20 years, I kid you not her eyes were burning holes in me. I had to hurry and get out.

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
I had another, I won't go into details, you wouldn't believe it. I will say this I go back to my home town every couple years and went to grab a coffee and there she was working there, she recognized me even after 20 years, I kid you not her eyes were burning holes in me. I had to hurry and get out.
“Can I get that to go……l

• Haha
Reactions: Luzifer

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
^^Tom, great cars and the Verde Ermes is definitely eye catching. The last green car I had was a 2019 3RS in Lizard Green. It was a kind of in your face color........but it worked for me. :giggle:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
^^Cool pictures thanks for posting!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts