Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Um. Pics? Or is the liquid silver like invisibility cloak?

Reactions: AngelOfMurci

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got to admit, i was apprehensive about doing the wrap, as I like all original cars. Not into the crazy schnitzel the kids are doing today.

but man alive look at the last pic! OMG how the orange is flowing like liquid pooling eye candy!

stunning. My detailer says it should last 8-10 years. He gave me a great deal, as it’s a new wrap style that not too many people know about.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is an old technology. I once had a TV set in the 80s that had the same type of liquid metal you used but we used it for antennas.
Lol. I used to be my dad’s antenna. Had to stand next to the tv holding the rabbit ears!

it was either that or get a beer from the fridge 😀
Or as my dad would shout out “where’s the beer remote!?”

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,532 Posts
Pretty cool, and you can tell they had done this before, nice job.

Reactions: AngelOfMurci

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Pretty cool, and you can tell they had done this before, nice job.
I’ll also be getting the engine wrapped. But I’ll have to wait a couple months until I get more funds. My installer says it’s great for on the go people, as it allows one to cook their dinner while driving to their destination! Baked potatoes always turn out perfect. Each and every time!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,532 Posts
I’ll also be getting the engine wrapped. But I’ll have to wait a couple months until I get more funds. My installer says it’s great for on the go people, is it allows one to cook their dinner while driving to their destination! Baked potatoes always turn out perfect. Each and every time!
It had me thinking of Pizza for some reason.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I thought liquid silver wrap was designed for trailer windows. Excellent cross application.
I was looking for some whitewalls for the Murci but they dont carry my size. I wonder if there is liquid whitewall.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts