Lamborghini Talk banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan Evo Verde Mantis AWD
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Awesome!!! Any interior pix yet? Is that your Bronco? If so, how do you like it?
bronco is nice I like it better than wrangler in my opinion rides better, I will take some interior pics!
car is amazing thanks and front lift is genius

·
Registered
428 Posts
I don’t think it will.. Seattle isn’t coming through, heck they have stopped responding.. all other dealerships either not taking new orders, or wait time is 2 + years or they only want to work with prev clients..
@LHP has been helping a lot but nothing is resulting into any allocations or hope for one :(
Try to find something with small mileage and enjoy it until Aventador replacement arrives

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Reactions: Lambo8888

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
i got the ppf from the factory i thought it was going to be bad but I got lucky and the guy who did it did a great job very surprising
You're a brave man, my 🎩's off to you! ;):giggle:

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
the only thing i noticed so far that i don't like is the leather where I sit is being worn quickly
Sorry to hear that, I have not ever had a problem with the quality of the Lamborghini leather to date, though, notably @kotykb reported a similar issue, and Lamborghini is going to swop out his Sport Seats for a pair with Alcantara. I would PM @kotykb and discuss it with him.

Reactions: Nick Joseph Cars

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Sorry to hear that, I have not ever had a problem with the quality of the Lamborghini leather to date, though, notably @kotykb reported a similar issue, and Lamborghini is going to swop out his Sport Seats for a pair with Alcantara. I would PM @kotykb and discuss it with him.
thanks

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I have some special detailing products that can probably get it looking new again let you know if it works

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
I have some special detailing products that can probably get it looking new again let you know if it works
Thanks! Always looking to learn, the learning about the cars/detailing products is another fun part of the hobby.

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Congrats Nick! Looks incredible

Reactions: Nick Joseph Cars
41 - 60 of 64 Posts