Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan Evo Verde Mantis AWD
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I'm going to make a nice video of me taking delivery of the car i will post it here

Reactions: amandeep18feb

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,998 Posts
I have a feeling that's going to be me
I didn't overdo it, but I did let it loose a little low end and OMG what a feeling. You are going to love it! I did run it by my dealers mechanic and he claims the engines are factory broken in and I didn't do any harm. I did wait till it had about 100 miles on it.

Reactions: Nick Joseph Cars

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I didn't overdo it, but I did let it loose a little low end and OMG what a feeling. You are going to love it! I did run it by my dealers mechanic and he claims the engines are factory broken in and I didn't do any harm. I did wait till it had about 100 miles on it.
thanks, cant wait! my dealer told me 200 miles and the car should be good I'm not going to overdo it like you said but I will test the waters a bit :cool:

Reactions: Russk and surfah

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Which dealership in the NY area did you work with? I think ours are on the same boat on the way over and may even be on the same truck afterwards. I worked with Manhattan Motorcars.
lamborghini long island they have been great to work with!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
just picked up the car yesterday on my birthday and words cannot describe how great it is!
Congratulations! You must be starting your own Lamborghini Dealership. :giggle: Enjoy and drive in the best of health!

I second @amandeep18feb's request, pictures please.

• Haha
Reactions: amandeep18feb

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
I am living my Lambhorghini dream through you people :)
I have to think it's going to happen for you , heck you did your time in allocation purgatory. It's this darn pandemic.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
I have to think it's going to happen for you , heck you did your time in allocation purgatory. It's this darn pandemic.
I don’t think it will.. Seattle isn’t coming through, heck they have stopped responding.. all other dealerships either not taking new orders, or wait time is 2 + years or they only want to work with prev clients..
@LHP has been helping a lot but nothing is resulting into any allocations or hope for one :(

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
I don’t think it will.. Seattle isn’t coming through, heck they have stopped responding.. all other dealerships either not taking new orders, or wait time is 2 + years or they only want to work with prev clients..
@LHP has been helping a lot but nothing is resulting into any allocations or hope for one :(
Sorry to hear that. It appears you have a deposit down on the V12, and hopefully that will happen for you. Have you considered buying preowned?

21 - 40 of 64 Posts