Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan Evo Verde Mantis AWD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my Huracan evo should hopefully arrive next week, anything important I should know about the Evo, break in time, etc

this is my first supercar I came from Shelby mustangs, f type, and Range rover SVR

the lambo will have over 1500 miles the first month of ownership I plan on using it a lot and enjoying it

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
OP, here is a Porsche article on why proper engine break-in is appropriate, and it is relevant for any mechanical engine irrespective of the manufacturer.

Reactions: Nick Joseph Cars

Registered
my Huracan evo should hopefully arrive next week, anything important I should know about the Evo, break in time, etc

this is my first supercar I came from Shelby mustangs, f type, and Range rover SVR

the lambo will have over 1500 miles the first month of ownership I plan on using it a lot and enjoying it
Did you ever sort out the exhaust issue with your dealership?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you ever sort out the exhaust issue with your dealership?
exhaust was 14k and lambo corporate said take it or leave it
but the dealership did the right thing by me I got there first allocation for the tecnica at msrp

Registered
The engine won't break with normal street driving. Just don't track it on the 1st day without proper prep. Jump in & floor it ;)
I took delivery of my new 458 Spider and my Master Technician spent an afternoon with me going over the car. He advised me that Ferrari takes new cars to WOT mulitple times at the factory during testing and that recommendation to baby a new car for the first 1000 miles is to prevent some noob owner from wrapping the car around a telephone pole.

I took the 458 to WOT before getting on the freeway. After 2 years of daily driving, the engine was impeccable.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Drive it like you stole it:ROFLMAO:
hahaha been waiting 10 months traded in a 2020 gt500 as a pre trade so I have been sports car less for a while, cant wait to make up all the lost time
WOT

after i test drove the lambo the gt500 which is a very nice car it was never the same. traded it in the next day been waiting ever seen lol

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You need to let the cops in your town know who's boss now.
there's a guy in the area near where I live he has a la Ferrari I think he invested in IBM when they were starting
he pasted a cop going almost 100 in a 35 cop didn't even care then after that there was another hiding did nothing it was great
here is the video i took a couple of years ago

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
1 - 20 of 64 Posts