Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello

i have beginning a new lambo site/forum.
but it is diffecoult to start site(some pepoel know).
the link is: www.lambostar.tk (homepage is dutch but the forum is 100%english)

i hope to she you there :)

and i hope the mods and admin not delet this topic

·
Registered
331 Posts
murcielago1980 said:
hello

i have beginning a new lambo site/forum.
but it is diffecoult to start site(some pepoel know).
the link is: www.lambostar.tk (homepage is dutch but the forum is 100%english)

i hope to she you there :)

and i hope the mods and admin not delet this topic

The forum is not workin' :confused:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
YellowMurci said:
If it isn't broke why try and fix it? Whats wrong with this site? I am a simple guy one site is enough for me!
I'll tell you I appreciate that comment and I'm sure the other Mods do also!! We have literally worked our butts off to keep this site from being broke or becoming broke on many occasions. Things are going well now (thank you everyone), but in 3 yrs of operation we have had plenty of speedbumps and potholes to traverse. Anyone can throw up a forum, but managing thousands of people and have them all get along (most of the time) is something far and away different and more difficult!! The one thing in my mind that seperates L-Talk from other sites and that I am most proud of, is our ability to get along with each other and show mutual courtesy and respect!!! We are about 80% owners and have welcomed enthusiasts and made them feel right at home. The membership has disproven every sterotype of what Lamborghini owners are really all about. Very recently, (before this thread) I was commenting to the other MODS how well everyone was getting along and how great all our members are!! There are plenty of Lambo Forums around for those that don't like L-Talk....but I truly don't think the other sites put their heart and soul into Lamborghini and Lamborghini Fun they way the Mods and members here do!!

Thanks everyone for making this a great place to visit everyday!! :wave:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
HaHa!! :p

sorry Murci, the only envelope is that we promise to continue working behind the scenes to keep our place clean, vibrant and fun!

people may think this is easy (having a forum) but we actually have a board of directors here, (the Mods, all Lambo Owners) that vote on important issues concerning the community. We don't agree on every issue, but we all agree that we want a great place for every Lamborghini Owner and Enthusiast to be able to come to and enjoy! And I'll be perfectly honest with everyone..we are lucky to have the great Mods here that we do...they are true Ambasadors for Lamborghini and Lamborghini Owners World Wide!! It's not often that a topic turns this way, but I'm glad to have this oppurtunity to give credit to our MODS who do a fantastic job of promoting Lamborghini and promoting what true Gentleman of the highest Caliber are all about!

·
Registered
163 Posts
ltadmin said:
HaHa!! :p

sorry Murci, the only envelope is that we promise to continue working behind the scenes to keep our place clean, vibrant and fun!

people may think this is easy (having a forum) but we actually have a board of directors here, (the Mods, all Lambo Owners) that vote on important issues concerning the community. We don't agree on every issue, but we all agree that we want a great place for every Lamborghini Owner and Enthusiast to be able to come to and enjoy! And I'll be perfectly honest with everyone..we are lucky to have the great Mods here that we do...they are true Ambasadors for Lamborghini and Lamborghini Owners World Wide!! It's not often that a topic turns this way, but I'm glad to have this oppurtunity to give credit to our MODS who do a fantastic job of promoting Lamborghini and promoting what true Gentleman of the highest Caliber are all about!
Instead of calling them "the mods," let's call them "the Raymonds." :D

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Site is Dutch but in English?

I couldn't get in and don't really want to.

This site is fine by me. Some sites are more fun than others, but this one is more professional.

A Big THANK YOU from NYC. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts