Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After years of dreaming about owning a Lambo I finally got one a couple months ago. I read plenty of the very helpful threads on this site and picked it up on my two week R&R from JSTAR Automotive in Cali. I was so fresh off the plane they picked me up in ACU's; I had to walk to the store to buy some Civilian clothes :). Over the course of 2 weeks I drove my new dream car nearly 1500 miles. The simple drive and thoughts of ownership have been sooo worth it!!! Here are some pics of the trip from Cali to Colorado.

Adam

2004 Tri Yellow Gallardo

Attachments

·
Banned
131 Posts
congrats on the new car!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Nice!

Like you, I've been wanting a Lambo for years. Bought one myself this past April.

And, by your handle, I'm guessing that you are a pilot, no? PM me, I'd like to hear about it.

Doug

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys :) there is something special about a brightly colored Supercar! I get back stateside August or so any big cars and coffee going on in the Western US? I've dreamed of the day!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Congrats! Great color.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Congrats! Beautiful car and great story. Did you get a ticket?

Thank you for serving our country!

·
Registered
64 Posts
That's what its all about! Congrats and enjoy! Stay safe.

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congrats! Beautiful car and great story. Did you get a ticket?

Thank you for serving our country!
Oh yeah! I call that picture "Need for Speed: Nevada" didn't hurt to bad though because I was expecting to get one my first day out. 5 minutes prior I would have been taking a ride in HIS car lol. It's my pleasure to serve! Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys! I am super excited to be a part of the club; and this has been a great resource for a new guy.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Congratulations and enjoy. I know the feeling all too well just having bought mine last month! :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts