Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Roy, you've got another convert to Lamorghini. I'm pulling the trigger tomorrow on a 2003 Murcie and getting rid of my 360 Spider F1.

I want to say thank you to Roy for all of his help, advice and references in helping me get into this car! I can't wait for this car to arrive in Seattle...

I'll post pictures as soon as I get the car!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congratulations. Can't wait to see it. I am also starting to look for one this year.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Albertl....call me I can help you with my wholesale dealers license...save you bucks.just want to see more LAMBOS here and less F-cars.....

This GOES for anyone in the USA.....

Why buy retail when you can buy WHOLESALE :wave: !!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for the offer. I'll call you directly. :)

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
JYoung said:
Thanks to Roy, you've got another convert to Lamorghini. I'm pulling the trigger tomorrow on a 2003 Murcie and getting rid of my 360 Spider F1.

I want to say thank you to Roy for all of his help, advice and references in helping me get into this car! I can't wait for this car to arrive in Seattle...

I'll post pictures as soon as I get the car!
Jeremy,

Welcome to the dark side.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome, you definately won't be disappointed. And this is what happens when there is nothing to do in dental school for an hour. I browse the internet! :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
:D yes!!!!!!! Pics coming very soon.....still trying to decide why I opted to start teaching dental school, its completely taking all of my time up! I promise though, pictures soon!

·
Registered
138 Posts
ltadmin said:
Paith,

How Much to Get My Teeth Whitened and How Fast Have You Gone so Far!?!?!

:)

HA!!! Haven't taken her much about 70 yet :( As far as the teeth whitening goes, the basic kits from crest at walmart work as well just taken longer. Overall, and you didn't hear this from me, try to find a dental school in your area to get your basic work done because they can do it ALOT cheaper than a regular dentist, or an orthodontist like myself! For instance, a typical set of braces will run an average person at my practice about $4900(youth) and roughly $6500 for adults. Then you must add any other things that need to be done such as extractions, root canals, etc. The local dental school (UMKC) will charge about $2700 for the same work. The difference being, and I am using Ortho as an example is that they only take selected cases in Ortho. Just about anybody can use the general dentist clinic though. The actual price varys from region to region. If you want a simple cleaning, then the cost is in the neighborhood of $80. If you want a much more noticeable difference, you can use a fairly new technology that actually uses a laser that actually makes the tooth whiter. This process though is not covered by dental insurance and runs between 800-1200 depending on where you go!

In short, if there is a Dental School in your area, they will do it alot cheaper than anyone else can!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts