Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo AWD
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Switched brand from the ‘other Italian’ (F12 owner) - absolutely in love with the engine drama!

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo AWD
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By way of introduction my name is Stephan - nice to meet you all!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,201 Posts
Welcome & Congratulations Stephan!
That is a beautiful car and those are my favorite rims. What interior did you get?

Reactions: Dee Zed

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
Welcome and Congratulations Stephan! It seems you have impeccable taste in your colour selection. (y)

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo AWD
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aranxia X
Welcome & Congratulations Stephan!
That is a beautiful car and those are my favorite rims. What interior did you get?
Hi Russ, Aranxia Xanto exterior with regular seats, Aranxia Leonis trim, with Alcantara Steering - kept it fairly simple otherwise. I also opted for a black diffuser on the back.
I actually wanted the AWD Spyder, but i am 194cm and my legs were very cramped, the wife loves do drive her also hence the AWD pick.

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo AWD
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
was f12 that boring please explain?
To be fair I loved my F12, and would have kept it if I didnt move location. I wanted a new sports/supercar and looked at the F8 Tributo, great car no doubt, but the engine is (too) quiet... To me the engine sound was the seller, for sure! This is my first Lamborghini after numerous Ferrari, Aston, R8 -> all at its time the right choice and no doubt great cars, but as you know, Ferrari is more and more moving towards Turbo/Hybrid, plus the 812 Superfast I wasn’t sold style wise; plus they pump out so many new models.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
So the exterior color is Arancio Xanto? Boy in the first picture it looks red. Went and watched a video and Arancio looks pretty cool though.

·
Registered
241 Posts
To be fair I loved my F12, and would have kept it if I didnt move location. I wanted a new sports/supercar and looked at the F8 Tributo, great car no doubt, but the engine is (too) quiet... To me the engine sound was the seller, for sure! This is my first Lamborghini after numerous Ferrari, Aston, R8 -> all at its time the right choice and no doubt great cars, but as you know, Ferrari is more and more moving towards Turbo/Hybrid, plus the 812 Superfast I wasn’t sold style wise; plus they pump out so many new models.
Thanks for your thoughts.

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo AWD
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So the exterior color is Arancio Xanto? Boy in the first picture it looks red. Went and watched a video and Arancio looks pretty cool though.
Yes- its a fascinating color, depending on the sun light it looks from dark blood orange to red ish- I am posting a few more - these are not altered btw.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
Great shots and it does look like a fun colour. Somewhere between red and orange so you get the best of both worlds. (y)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,201 Posts
Aranxia X

Hi Russ, Aranxia Xanto exterior with regular seats, Aranxia Leonis trim, with Alcantara Steering - kept it fairly simple otherwise. I also opted for a black diffuser on the back.
I actually wanted the AWD Spyder, but i am 194cm and my legs were very cramped, the wife loves do drive her also hence the AWD pick.
Nice spec! I also cautiously got the alcantera steering wheel. Hope it wears well.

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo AWD
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice spec! I also cautiously got the alcantera steering wheel. Hope it wears well.
Yes, slight concerns, but I love the grippy feel of the alcantara steering wheel. Two month into driving and absolutely love her! I also ride an MV Agusta Brutale and always have to decide which raw emotion I want to experience on a particular day..Italians make such great toys to enjoy!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts