Registered
3,104 Posts
I didn't have this one, thanks for mentioning will add tomorrow... :wave:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
lxmichaels said:
Anybody catch the final selling price ?
Just follow the link in the first post...

US $30,190.00 (Reserve met)

·
Registered
3,104 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
raymond said:
Hi,
That is our car. We added up the reciepts yesterday and came to over $19,000 that we have put into this car. Complete engine rebuild, new bearings/gaskets etc., total seal rings, extra compression, perma-tune ignition, carbs re-jetted, adj. koni's, new tires, new brakes/carbon pads, new rubber trim seals, bronze k-liner exhaust valve guides,etc... We spared no expense on this car. All work was done by a very reputable shop with over 30 years experience in exotics. Some of you may remember the car from last years San Diego meet. We drive it often and have got it to the point where it is very reliable. I don't question taking it on trips. It is probably one of the best sorted Jalpas out there. I hate to see it go, but have always lusted after the Diablo roadster and just can't justify having both. I would love to see this car go to a good home where it will be taken care of and enjoyed.
I would be happy to answer any questions.
Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I would like to know the VIN for the Jalpa registry...

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gary,

Looks gorgeous! Maybe I can talk Roy into getting a V8 Lambo???? God knows he has enough V-10's and V-12's! hahahaha...

Roy??? How about it? :)

Mike
Jalpa #12071

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
de993 said:
The vin is no. 12250, already on the site!
If it's FLA12250 it was repainted red, I have it as a white car, correct?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks Mike. Who ever gets this car will not have to do anything. The accelerarion is in the 348 league and it corners very flat. It's a no stories car.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Raymond, You are correct. I bought it from Jim Duffy and painted it Lambo red. The existing white paint was faded and dull. Jim had bought it from the original owner. Thanks, Gary

1 - 13 of 13 Posts