Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
I am planning to reserve a hurracan evo any tips must have options.any dealer you guys recommend. Trying to stay as close as i can to base price.

·
Registered
60 Posts
My advice is to throw down a deposit ASAP and THEN fine tune your spec. Many on here, myself included, have placed deposits weeks/months ago and we’re just waiting in line to actually submit an order.

·
Premium Member
2,152 Posts
Yea I have a feeling orders going forward from here will be 12 month+ and be 2023's. Seems there are more submitted orders than there are build spots

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,518 Posts
Hello everyone
I am planning to reserve a hurracan evo any tips must have options.any dealer you guys recommend. Trying to stay as close as i can to base price.
Securing an allocations is one thing but getting an order submitted is quite a different matter. If you should find an allocation and the dealership will submit the order in a timely fashion RUN don't WALK to said dealership. After the month of May and the Winkelmann announcement regarding Lamborghinis's intent to put the Huracan 10-Cylinder NA engine out to pasture allocations dried up very quickly.
Be aware, one option that is holding up some EVO orders from being submitted are the Sport Seats. So, if it were me, if I had the choice between waiting for Sport Seats or a submitted order with Comfort Seats I would opt for the later. The other thing to keep in the back of your mind is the ever looming GPF. Now we are good for MY2022s but we just don't know with any certainty about the MY2023s, so, that is something to find out if you should secure an allocation for a 2023 EVO.
Lastly, best of luck on your EVO quest, it's not exactly the Holy Grail but for some on this forum it's a close second. ;)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hello everyone
I wanted to stay close to the base price too, ended up with a $278k MSRP. Sport Seats, front lift, ceramics, 20" Narvi wheels, Sensonum stereo, Carplay/Smartphone, Verde Mantis paint etc... its a slippery slope and you'll regret going with a stripper

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,518 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,518 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
I wanted to stay close to the base price too, ended up with a $278k MSRP. Sport Seats, front lift, ceramics, 20" Narvi wheels, Sensonum stereo, Carplay/Smartphone, Verde Mantis paint etc... its a slippery slope and you'll regret going with a stripper
Haha!! How quickly the price goes up right!! I also think if the OP goes in to a dealership asking to stay close to the base price he’ll end up staying at the back of the line.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts