Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have owned all the major brand exotic but never a Lamborghini. Sold the F car so decided to try a Lambo. I have to say, I truly love this car. I am a car freak and actually own a Ford Delaership in the Kansas City market. Look forward to many happy years with the forum as well as the car.

Mike

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Welcome Mike! Congratulations on your new ride.............but but but where are the pictures? We are Lamborghini picture addicts. ;) Enjoy your new road rocket and stay safe!

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Welcome & Congratulations Mike!
Great choice! Love to see some pics when you can.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Mike looks amazing, and that is a beautiful fun kick *ss color! Rock on and hopefully, lots of miles and smiles......especially miles.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Beautiful car Mike, you scored!

Premium Member
Welcome Mike! I鈥檓 suffering through the Midwestern winter supercar hibernation with you.
I look forward to your first driving impressions and comparison to your previous cars.
Congratulations on that beauty!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, and yes Surfah, the Chiefs have had a great run in recent years. Looks like a great future for Chiefs fans. The best part of Mahomes is how he is off the field. Looking forward to clear roads and some fun. Murciful, these winters are hard on us car guys in the winter but spring is just around the curve. Once the salt is off the streets, will be getting her out. For now, just trying to learn how to use all the buttons..........LOL

Mike

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have been asked to critique the cars I have owned in the recent years. The Ford GT (2005 model) is a bad boy. It is an exotic muscle car and VERY easy to drive. I bit boring due to the ease of control. It has no cruise control or traction control so it is a brute muscle car dressed as an exotic. The Mclaren 650S spider (2016) was a very nimble fast exotic that did not draw the OMG how much did it cost question. I flies under the radar of expensive if that makes sense. Very nice car. My Ferrari 488 spider (2018) was a very nice car. Maybe nicest ever but it reminded me of an old mans performance exotic. It had a very expensive elegant look to it. Very nice to drive and very much a well engineered machine. The Lambo is much like the Ferrari, except it has that in your face look. (2018 performante spider) The only real issue with the car I have now is it looks like an expensive car and sometimes I don't like the feeling that gives me in certain situations. All of these cars have been a blast to own and experience. I am looking forward to the experiences my Huracan brings me in the near future.............hurry up sunshine.

Mike

Registered
Thanks for the warm welcome, and yes Surfah, the Chiefs have had a great run in recent years. Looks like a great future for Chiefs fans. The best part of Mahomes is how he is off the field. Looking forward to clear roads and some fun. Murciful, these winters are hard on us car guys in the winter but spring is just around the curve. Once the salt is off the streets, will be getting her out. For now, just trying to learn how to use all the buttons..........LOL

Mike
It's hard not to like Mahomes although I root for the underdog when my Dallas Cowboys aren't playing which is pretty much all the time. Most of all hope it's an exciting game and not a Chiefs blowout. Getting a lot of takeout food need it to last until the 2nd half.

Scott had a 488 Spider too and traded in for an EVO Spyder. I think I recognize your history from F-chat.

Have you had sufficient wheeltime behind the 2nd generation 2017+ Ford GT?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.