Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say hi to everyone! I am Lucifer here and I'm excited to be part of this community and learn a lot from everyone as well as to help other as long as I can :)

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Hello. Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,556 Posts
Lucifer? Welcome I guess.......you've got to be pulling our leg. Any other names you go by......Mephistopheles or such like? Though I will give you one thing there are times in Texas it's hot as hell......but I am only referring to the intense heat. 🤣

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,865 Posts
Welcome Lucifer, you have come to the right place for everything Lamborghini. Now I have to ask is Lucifer a nickname or your birth name?

·
Premium Member
6,556 Posts
Welcome Lucifer, you have come to the right place for everything Lamborghini. Now I have to ask is Lucifer a nickname or your birth name?
A HELL of a name, that I must concede! 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

·
Registered
2013 Super G
237 Posts
I see what you did there

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,556 Posts
I am proud to say I at least got to see his son in Rosemary's Baby........I kid you not. The eyes 👀 were a dead giveaway..........say what you will but I pick up on things like that very quickly.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
I have to ask is Lucifer a nickname or your birth name?
Russ, you may want to brush up on your theology. Lucifer existed prior to the birthing of any of us mere mortals.

·
Registered
2013 Super G
237 Posts
And yes... Welcome Lucifer! You are already getting to see the good group you've entered. Angels and all. The all inclusive Lambo group!

·
Premium Member
6,556 Posts
There are so many questions I would love to ask because at heart I am a deep thinker..........do you sleep with the pitchfork above or below the covers in bed?

·
Registered
788 Posts
There are so many questions I would love to ask because at heart I am a deep thinker..........do you sleep with the pitch fork above or below the covers in bed?
Lucifer,
I must apologize for the blasphemy that Lambo2018 speaks of! He meant Triton, not pitchfork!

hey Lucifer, as a welcoming gift, I along with members of your congregation would like you to accept this mint condition Diablo, low miles, garaged, pristine

·
Registered
2013 Super G
237 Posts
Wow. Engine is already out, so your PPI is so easy

·
Premium Member
6,556 Posts
Lucifer,
I must apologize for the blasphemy that Lambo2018 speaks of! He meant Triton, not pitchfork!

hey Lucifer, as a welcoming gift, I along with members of your congregation would like you to accept this mint condition
That's a hell of a gift or is it the gift from hell.........salvage title, really!:rolleyes:
Forgive me Lucifer but I don't live in the heavenly part of town like the Angel. In my neighborhood the pitchfork is the best we can hope for.........or not.o_O

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,865 Posts
Russ, you may want to brush up on your theology. Lucifer existed prior to the birthing of any of us mere mortals.
Yes, I hadn’t considered that. I hope Lucifer knows this is just our way of welcoming him. Most of the time we are quite serious with the exception of Lambo 2018 but we tolerate him in spite of himself.

·
Premium Member
6,556 Posts
Yes, I hadn’t considered that. I hope Lucifer knows this is just our way of welcoming him. Most of the time we are quite serious with the exception of Lambo 2018 but we tolerate him in spite of himself.
Russ, Russ hold the phone, I am not serious?:rolleyes: Heck I thought I solemn to a fault. 🤡

1 - 18 of 18 Posts