Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Vendor
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I’m Chris, I’m new to One Step Beyond, you might hear me talk about our EezePlates… I knoooowwww another person trying to sell you something.

BUT, I’m really excited to be representing this company and to see everyone’s cars! I have grown up loving and building ricer (bolt on 🙄) cars as exotic cars were seen in my mind as out of reach. This forum and others have shown me that one day I’ll have one and it will be a huge accomplishment. Congratulations to everyone that is living their dream with their dream car!

NOW, sound off below in the comments with pics of your cars so I can see them! And let me know if you give permission for us to post them on our Instagram. Follow us at EezePlate 😊

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,761 Posts
Hi Chris,
I can remember all too well those days when a Lamborghini was just a dream. I knew I would own one someday, just didn’t have any idea how. You Gotta have a dream to have a dream come true. I’ll post some pics tomorrow.

·
Vendor
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Chris,
I can remember all too well those days when a Lamborghini was just a dream. I knew I would own one someday, just didn’t have any idea how. You Gotta have a dream to have a dream come true. I’ll post some pics tomorrow.
Thank you for your reply! It’s nice to meet you and I can’t wait to see the pictures 😊

·
Registered
SL #7007
466 Posts
How has your alcantara steering wheel held up? Looks good.
It’s doing pretty well. No tearing or wear spots. In all honesty, I make it a point when just cruising around to hold the steering wheel at the bottom where the carbon is. Spirited driving I’ll put my hands in the correct positions.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,761 Posts
It’s doing pretty well. No tearing or wear spots. In all honesty, I make it a point when just cruising around to hold the steering wheel at the bottom where the carbon is. Spirited driving I’ll put my hands in the correct positions.
I find myself doing the same thing when possible. I absolutely love my Alcantera wheel, however I do worry about it too much.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts