Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I just got a perf spyder yesterday and it is sooo cool. I have a memory that at some point the dealer unlocked the car with the remote and the door handle popped out. It isn’t doing it now. I’m sure I saw it happen but maybe I’m imagining it?? Does it do that in yours?

Re CarPlay, sometimes I’m finding that it works and others the display just has the grayed out smart phone icon and carplay doesn’t work. Any tips to make it work reliably?

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder, 458 Spyder
149 Posts
I have a Perfomante Spyder and was wondering the same thing on the door handle. Anyone know of it is a song that needs to be enabled or how to activate the door?

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
On both my 2015 Huracan and 2020 Evo the door handle pops out when you unlock car with remote. So I would think Performante would also?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Is there a setting that you have to enable for it to work properly?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Is there a setting in the menu or anywhere where you have to enable that to function properly?

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
When i get a car I go through all settings to see whats available but don't remember ever seeing a setting for that

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,657 Posts
^^As with @Blu Bull I have had two base Huracans' and there was no setting specific to the door handle response/behavior. Regarding the unlock feature the only setting(s) relates to whether you want all doors unlocked or only the drivers door.

·
Registered
159 Posts
The Performante doesn‘t have the door handle pop out feature, only the standard Huracan has!

When I collected mine my sales person explained, Lamborghini left out this feature because of weight saving reasons. I don‘t know if this is the correct explanation, but at Performantes you have to push the door handles manually to open the car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts