Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Audi R8 - Black Perl on Grey Leather
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello People...

New to Lamborghini talk, but not new to the XXXXtalk.com forums... I currently own a 2014 Audi R8 but l want to learn more about the Lambo.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,450 Posts
Welcome! This is a great place to learn about this incredible brand.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! This is a great place to learn about this incredible brand.
Thanks Russk... looking forward to learning all I can.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Welcome! Audi makes an incredible car in the Lamborghini. ☺
Sorry to go off topic, but Muffy you sure have had your share of great cars. I just checked out your website and I am jealous and impressed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome! Are you looking to own a Lamborghini in the near future?
I don't know enough about them to even say at this point. I literally only know the way they look and the name of the company. I'm not truly a car guy, like some of my friends. But I have been to the South Orange County Cars and Coffee a few times and some of the Lamborghini's look spectacular in person.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,460 Posts
I don't know enough about them to even say at this point. I literally only know the way they look and the name of the company. I'm not truly a car guy, like some of my friends. But I have been to the South Orange County Cars and Coffee a few times and some of the Lamborghini's look spectacular in person.
If you enjoy your R8 that's all that matters. There isn't nor will there ever be either automotive perfection or nirvana. Many times people, myself included, keep trading out of sports cars for only an incremental improvement........in the immortal words of Stephen Stills...........Love the one your with.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you enjoy your R8 that's all that matters. There isn't nor will there ever be either automotive perfection or nirvana. Many times people, myself included, keep trading out of sports cars for only an incremental improvement........in the immortal words of Stephen Stills...........Love the one your with.
Orrrrrrr, have both :) ha ha hahha . Seriously, I do enjoy my car and believe me, I get it.. things only provide that buzz for a very short time (I am 57 years old ) and I've had most things I wanted and I do not rely on things or people or places to fulfill me.

It sounds like you've developed some wisdom yourself over time :)

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Owning an R8 is nothing to sneeze at. If you trade for a Huracan it will be a nice upgrade and likely a more emotional ownership experience despite sharing much DNA with the R8. The excitement I experience driving a Huracan has exceeded any other car I've owned including Ferrari's, AMG GTS, GT3, C2S. After 2 years of daily driving (except rain), I still felt the same thrill driving my H to work this morning as I did when I first brought her home.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,460 Posts
Alas, I didn't want to create armies of carrot chasers...........🤣 Though, I am on my way to confession as we "speak", well communicate would be more precise..........

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,460 Posts
I did say carrot🥕🥕🥕........it's the right color, and it is true, one can never have enough Vitamin A.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Albert I’m pretty sure that’s vitamin D!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.