Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
32 years old. Never had anything like this before. Always had and have a eclipse and a camaro ss. I do track and field and for two years I wanted a Lamborghini but never took a step till last week when I sat in it and told myself why not. I worked hard for it never bought anything nice for me besides a home and a watch. I’m like beyond excited and nervous.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,865 Posts
Welcome & congratulations!
Tell us about your spec, color, options etc.

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous color, one of my favorites. Can’t wait to see some pics when you get it. This will be the longest week of your life.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Absolutely gorgeous color, one of my favorites. Can’t wait to see some pics when you get it. This will be the longest week of your life.
Hahah yes it is. It’s okay tho. I was wondering would it be good to buy a anti gravity battery with ctek tender. I won’t drive much. I’m in Missouri it’s snowing bad and I don’t like salt on my cars. So it usually be a spring to fall type of car plus i ride a lot

·
Registered
32 Posts
Congrats! A great feeling purchasing your first Lamborghini and it's about damn time to spoil yourself with something nice. Curious what made you get a RWD over an AWD Huracan EVO?

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
Hahah yes it is. It’s okay tho. I was wondering would it be good to buy a anti gravity battery with ctek tender. I won’t drive much. I’m in Missouri it’s snowing bad and I don’t like salt on my cars. So it usually be a spring to fall type of car plus i ride a lot
I wouldn't buy a new battery but get a good CTEK tender and just leave it pluggged in all the time. Mine goes on the tender after every drive which is weekly. Your battery can last up to 5 years if you keep it up.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
32 years old. Never had anything like this before. Always had and have a eclipse and a camaro ss. I do track and field and for two years I wanted a Lamborghini but never took a step till last week when I sat in it and told myself why not. I worked hard for it never bought anything nice for me besides a home and a watch. I’m like beyond excited and nervous.
What events do you track and field?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,554 Posts
Welcome & Congratulations! I understand both the excitement and nervousness, those are feeling that I experience every time I go down this road. I am sure you have all your ducks in a row for the purchase but that is important as you well know. As to the battery tender I like Russ use it 24/7 and some of my cars are on CTEK chargers but the EVO I am using the gifted Lamborghini (CTEK) tender from the dealership. I know @surfah uses his car as a DD so a tender is not that critical for him so how often you use the car will influence whether the tender is critical for your battery health. Best of Luck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome & Congratulations! I understand both the excitement and nervousness, those are feeling that I experience every time I go down this road. I am sure you have all your ducks in a row for the purchase but that is important as you well know. As to the battery tender I like Russ use it 24/7 and some of my cars are on CTEK chargers but the EVO I am using the gifted Lamborghini (CTEK) tender from the dealership. I know @surfah uses his car as a DD so a tender is not that critical for him so how often you use the car will influence whether the tender is critical for your battery health. Best of Luck!
They gave me a bottle of champagne hahah. They doing exhaust and tnts and I talked him down to 230k. 90 miles 150k up front.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats! A great feeling purchasing your first Lamborghini and it's about damn time to spoil yourself with something nice. Curious what made you get a RWD over an AWD Huracan EVO?
Just the availability they had one but 390k with 3k miles. Tires looked like it had fun. I won’t do much to it. Exhaust and tint. I know it’s 580hp. Kinda want it at 800 bu summer.

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
I am confused, what exactly are they doing to the exhaust? And it is a 610, not 580 right?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cool you still compete at 32 y/o? I was captain of my high school cross country team we were state champions.

Beautiful EVO in blue. Big congrats.
Yes sir. I look pretty young. I have a weirdly arm and leg length. Strong Achilles and good in shape. I run now a good 9.76 in a 100m. I did have 2 hernia surgeries and still doing good. I’m apart of the USATF team. No Olympic a but check clears the bank. I’m always going to be a motorcycle guy over a car I’m just not allowed to be on one anymore for my running career so I can’t risk it. Plus it just a 600rr

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Yes sir. I look pretty young. I have a weirdly arm and leg length. Strong Achilles and good in shape. I run now a good 9.76 in a 100m. I did have 2 hernia surgeries and still doing good. I’m apart of the USATF team. No Olympic a but check clears the bank. I’m always going to be a motorcycle guy over a car I’m just not allowed to be on one anymore for my running career so I can’t risk it. Plus it just a 600rr
Sub 10 s 100m and still on the USATF team. Sick! You know speed first hand and should enjoy the EVO.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sub 10 s 100m and still on the USATF team. Sick! You know speed first hand and should enjoy the EVO.
yes it will be delivered Monday. Too much salt and snow. I actually don’t know much about Lamborghini at all. Driving sure but pros and cons. I just hope it’s not a break down like a Ferrari 360. Don’t let me get started on that.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,554 Posts
They gave me a bottle of champagne hahah. They doing exhaust and tnts and I talked him down to 230k. 90 miles 150k up front.
Hopefully good champagne! Enjoy the EVO, it's a blast!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts