Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
SL #7007
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

I finally made it!!! I’m a former US Marine who busted his ass to work his way up to my dream car. First ”fast” car was a Dodge Charger SRT8. Then up to an M3, then GTR, then R8, and now I bought my dream car a 2008 Superleggera in Nero Noctis. I can’t wait to learn about this car and enjoy it. I drove one on a track 10+ years ago and I fell in love. I’ve wanted one ever since and now I’m content!

Again, my first Lambo so any tips or pointers please chime in!

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
Congratulations Cliff! She’s a beauty! Welcome to the forum as well.

·
Registered
2019 Performante
8 Posts
Hey all,

I finally made it!!! I’m a former US Marine who busted his ass to work his way up to my dream car. First ”fast” car was a Dodge Charger SRT8. Then up to an M3, then GTR, then R8, and now I bought my dream car a 2008 Superleggera in Nero Noctis. I can’t wait to learn about this car and enjoy it. I drove one on a track 10+ years ago and I fell in love. I’ve wanted one ever since and now I’m content!

Again, my first Lambo so any tips or pointers please chime in! View attachment 294639
Congrats man! Beautiful car, best of luck with it and Thank you for your service!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Thank you! I’m in Riverside.
woahhhh what part of Riverside brother? I'm in the Woodcrest area. Perhaps we can meet up and check out this beauty. I'll bring the G out. Congrats she's a beauty!

·
Registered
SL #7007
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks gents... Cant wait to go to the meets at Newport Beach Lamborghini.... Lol

·
Registered
SL #7007
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
woahhhh what part of Riverside brother? I'm in the Woodcrest area. Perhaps we can meet up and check out this beauty. I'll bring the G out. Congrats she's a beauty!
Dude nice! Let’s do it! I’m in Hawarden Hills, off Victoria and Washington...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Dude nice! Let’s do it! I’m in Hawarden Hills, off Victoria and Washington...
Oh man. A stone throw away. We can hit up the San Clemente C & C event. I'll send you a PM so we can link up and check that baby out.

Reactions: Cliff.1620

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey all,

Again, my first Lambo so any tips or pointers please chime in! View attachment 294639
Why is your car still listed on eBay?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Congrats on the purchase.
I had my SL for about 5 years.
Great car.
The raw sound and feel of a real sports car.
I put 17,000 trouble free miles on mine.

Hints
Don’t drive in auto (harder on clutch)
Choose sport mode (more fun)
When reversing, don’t stop and start going uphill. ( hard on clutch)
Research soft clutch reset on this forum.

I had a local sign shop make up contrasting white letters for the Superleggera side signs as the black on black hid the name.

Enjoy

·
Registered
SL #7007
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh man. A stone throw away. We can hit up the San Clemente C & C event. I'll send you a PM so we can link up and check that baby out.
My buddy literally just showed me pics from the last one he went to. He said people meet in corona then dead down.... He said the next one is on 4/24. I think I'll be able to make it.... Hit me up and we will talk...

·
Registered
44 Posts
My buddy literally just showed me pics from the last one he went to. He said people meet in corona then dead down.... He said the next one is on 4/24. I think I'll be able to make it.... Hit me up and we will talk...
Congrats... looks awesome!

We’re new to the scene as well (I have to keep reminding myself that it’s my wife’s!!!)... We’re north of LA (SF Valley) but might check my calendar for 4/24 and coast on down as well... does someone have the details?

Thanks for your service!

Enjoy.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts