Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Grigio Lynx EVO Spyder RWD on order
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I’m a native New Yorker and first time Lamborghini buyer. EVO spyder rwd on order. 23 years as a Porsche guy needing new blood in my veins.

hoping to learn a ton of info while waiting.

I have my first question if anyone might be able to assist? Trying to find the break over ramp angle for the EVO as my building has rather steep ramps as they ascend to next level. That would be the angle that can be assumed between the axels before bottoming out. Not sure how much the front end lift will assist in that regard.
TIA and simply can’t wait 😛

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,192 Posts
Welcome and Congratulations on your EVO Spyder order! I can't help with that question but hopefully others will chime in.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,981 Posts
Welcome! You have a lot to look forward to for sure. I park in a parking garage which is very steep between levels and with the lift system in the up position I never scrape if I’m the only one in the car. If I have two passengers I have to go real slow and there is a slight scraping sound. Naturally I take the transition at a full angle. I have no idea what the ramp axis is or how to begin to calculate it.

·
Registered
2022 Grigio Lynx EVO Spyder RWD on order
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! You have a lot to look forward to for sure. I park in a parking garage which is very steep between levels and with the lift system in the up position I never scrape if I’m the only one in the car. If I have two passengers I have to go real slow and there is a slight scraping sound. Naturally I take the transition at a full angle. I have no idea what the ramp axis is or how to begin to calculate it.
Thanks for responding. That is interesting. Is the scraping on the way down as well as up? Specifically b/w the front and rear wheels or just the nose?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,192 Posts
As to the approach angle, I have a steep driveway, and not only need to deploy the FAL but, have to approach the driveway at an angle, if I fail to do so there are plastic guards on the underside of the car, in front of the wheels, that scrape. So, at least in my case it is not the nose but simply contact with said plastic guard.
If you are concerned about protecting the nose because of ground clearance you can have SlipLo installed, see attached. It is relatively inexpensive and easy to install.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.