Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
It looks good. What, it's copyrighted by Lambo Power?...That's a funny one. Guess we need to pay them a royalty for showing it on this site. :p

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
raymondo said:
It looks good. What, it's copyrighted by Lambo Power?...That's a funny one. Guess we need to pay them a royalty for showing it on this site. :p

Raymo, I thought that was pretty funny myself( I wasn't going to say anything :)). They've found a new way to SPAM sites withouthout being wholesalely deleted. Pretty desperate tactic actually, lol...maybe we should watermark all our pics ;)

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
I agree about the wing, it would add some life to that blunt rear end. I think they should keep the doors the same. Save the scissor doors for the ultimate Lambo, and give the Gallardo owner something to trade up to. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The rear butresses are gone, so that should make for better rear visibility -- but it also loses that small design element, which looks pretty good on the coupe.

In any case, I'm putting in my order. :)

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I'm not sure if this is a the real spider or just a photoshop... did anybody check the picture of the yellow car in the studio for changes?

If it's the real car it simply looks awesome :eek:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks for the pics, I wasn't gonna sign up to Ferrari chat just to see them. It's very nice, can't wait to see one on the road. Did anyone read Clarkeson's review in the latest top gear magazine. The spyder he tested and reviewed was the concpt s - great car in my opinion, and hopefully this production model will be better... If things go as planned, I'll have one next year.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The Gallardo spider looks great. I can't wait to see it at next years autoshow. I like it in orange the best. I like how it doesn't have visible role bars.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Anyone in Sant'Agata to confirm this is real ? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
It's real, I know the VIN of this yellow car ;)

·
Registered
688 Posts
In this case... :eek: WWoooaaaa...it is really a beauty !...pffouiii.. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts