Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Available for special order only......

A new version PITON 522HP "S" version car..will have all black roof, mirrors rear deck witgh glass and blac out bumpers and tailights....

Will have "Gallard Piton" embossed along the side rocker panels.......There will be no "Lamborghini" on the rear ....wing will be black also.....will have Perril Corso tires with seprate design wheels from standard Gallardo.....will haev adjustable suspension like the F-430 car......

0-60 3.8 (reg Gallrdo 4.1) top speed 318 KM, (reg Gallardo 305)

Should run approx 8% more than standard Gallardo pricing

Have already ordered and will be available a flat yellow and a Pearl orange......

·
Registered
203 Posts
Is it coming straight from the factory or is it aftermarket modified? Do you know what they did to get the added horsepower? Any top speed figures?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I believe they're the 'Miami' edition from Affolter, not the Piton.

Roy, heard that 6 colors will be available for the dual tone Piton. I assume 6 colors + black = 6 combinations..

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have not heard of the MIAMI edition just the PITON.maybe one and the same not sure........

Does look a lot like Mercedes with the Panarama roof

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sorry for not being clear, Roy, the Miami is the one in the pics above. It's not from the factory, it's from Affolter tuning.

Roy, you said the bumpers will be black, are they both the front and rear bumpers? Thanks...and please keep us updates ok ! :)

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is to be like a two tone.....from the front of the windsheild all the way back.from above the doors.so the roof, back lid, ALL the rear area is to be gloss black...no Corparate labels.....then the side will have "GALLARDO PITON"...........just above the rocker panels in black..........the front bumper is to be blacked out also..........I have factory specs and pics coming to me via air mail.......as soon as I get them I will post.......

·
Registered
2 Posts
More Info On This Car

Sup Guys,

I just order this car here goes some facts about this car:

The upcoming Gallardo Special Edition which will be called, the Pitòn. The production for this car will be limited to 250 cars for the world and 93 for the US market. Your allocation for the Pitòn will be as follows:

August Production = 1
September Production = 2

This is for each dealership I guess. Also the car also features 20hp gain over the previous model. According to me salesman theres also more torque to the previous model. Its close to 510nm. Also the top speed has been improve to 315km. More direct steering then the previous model and the gear ratios are shorten. When you order the car you can actually engrave your name on it. I didn't do it but you have the choice to do it. Theres also a built-in camera installed on rear spoiler which is actully standard for this car. The Piton has black top to it. Its actully bi-color exterior. The black transparent engine bonnet is also considered standard on the car. The rears lights are also darkened out compared to the previous model. This car also has left system included for the front. This is considered standard for the car too. The color I picked out was Baloon White. If you guys have any questions on this car I will try best to answer back. I actullly have more information on PDF format. Let me know if you guys are interested.

-B (hamann 6)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Piton, some questions if you don't mind.

On what part of the body can a name be engraved?

What is the color of the A-pillars and the flying buttresses? Are they black or body color?

Many thanks and really appreciate it if you can send the PDF. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Engraved Names

Shinbond,

The part of the body where you can get your name engraved is in the back seats between the passanger and drivers seats. Its called the rear wall between the seats. The color of the A-pillars and the flying buttresses is depends on the color you choose for the car. For example Baloon White comes with Blanco Polar interior. Theres not many optional equipment. Here goes the list:

E Gear
Heated Mirrior
Winter Package
Lifting System (This is standard in the USA)
Navigation

-B (hamann 6)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts