Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello forum members. I am happy to post that I just picked up another Gallardo for my stable! This one has been a dream machine of mine for many years, it’s a 2009 Heffner TT! Along with a host of mods, this car is the epitome of what I’ve been looking for.
Its got:
  • Swift lowering springs
  • Green calipers
  • TopForged 20" wheels
  • ADV.1 20" Wheels
  • Wicked stereo (speakers, sub, Alpine headunit)
  • Carbon aero kit
  • SL wing
And prolly more stuff i can't think of. Picked it up in Chicago yesterday and drove it back to MN. Was a enjoyable 6 hr drive, but i was def hurting after 4 hrs lol.

With my 2004 Gated Arancio in the garage, and having plenty of seat time in a Pre-LP, i will say that the LP models are LEAPS and bounds ahead in driveability and performance over a Pre-LP. The turbos on this car are SOO smooth. I am super impressed with how well it drives and its just effortless on performance. I bought this one so my wife can drive it in summer with out lil ones... Soo excited to have this dream come true.

Without further adieu, here she is.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,453 Posts
That must be fun to drive. Nice addition!

·
Registered
417 Posts
that is badass

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all, much appreciated! Might hold this one longer than I usually do!
lambo2018... I dunno but don’t care! Still enjoying my toys! We've had 40 & 50’s here! When I left Chicago yesterday it was 60*!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you everyone for the compliments! I’m gunna try to attach more pics. It’s just a slow loading feature for me
Maldonado if anyone is bored and has a few minutes, this is the car in action:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.