Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,868 Posts
Congratulations! It’s an incredible feeling enjoy it. More pics when you can.

Reactions: DocLos

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,068 Posts
Welcome and Congratulations! Wow.....looks amazing enjoy.

·
Registered
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome and Congratulations! Wow.....looks amazing enjoy.
thank you, now just gotta figure out all the maintanance factors / paint protection / coating etc. But the drive is amazing! Any recs?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,068 Posts
thank you, now just gotta figure out all the maintanance factors / paint protection / coating etc. But the drive is amazing! Any recs?
Well as far as PPF I like Suntek Ultra and although I have done full PPF in the past I only did the front clip and rocker panels and after driving it for 1100 miles have been happy with the level of protection. I always keep my car on the battery tender when not in use it's easy to do and has become a habit. Not sure if you have a compressor to maintain your tire air pressure but I do and prefer it to the "service station" compressors. It's a nominal investment and avoids the poorly maintained compressors at service stations that inadvertently add water with the air. If you are in to car detailing I can give you some pointers unless your covered in that area. Again as you know I have a Huracan so maybe others with more "G" related helpful tips will chime in. Enjoy your car and just a heads up LEO is out and about in Texas at least but not sure how it is in your neck of the woods, and I am not sure if it is COVID related or just true-true and unrelated so be careful......... (y)

·
Registered
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well as far as PPF I like Suntek Ultra and although I have done full PPF in the past I only did the front clip and rocker panels and after driving it for 1100 miles have been happy with the level of protection. I always keep my car on the battery tender when not in use it's easy to do and has become a habit. Not sure if you have a compressor to maintain your tire air pressure but I do and prefer it to the "service station" compressors. It's a nominal investment and avoids the poorly maintained compressors at service stations that inadvertently add water with the air. If you are in to car detailing I can give you some pointers unless your covered in that area. Again as you know I have a Huracan so maybe others with more "G" related helpful tips will chime in. Enjoy your car and just a heads up LEO is out and about in Texas at least but not sure how it is in your neck of the woods, and I am not sure if it is COVID related or just true-true and unrelated so be careful......... (y)
appreciated it. Yep I have the ppf already on it the front and mirrors, I do have a compressor so that’s good advice. Already keep it on a tender. Detailing in process of figuring out paint protection and ceramic coating. Any advice on oil top off etc? And what you use. Some say 5w-30 others rec 40? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,068 Posts
appreciated it. Yep I have the ppf already on it the front and mirrors, I do have a compressor so that’s good advice. Already keep it on a tender. Detailing in process of figuring out paint protection and ceramic coating. Any advice on oil top off etc? And what you use. Some say 5w-30 others rec 40? Thanks in advance.
I have posted a "dated" oil thread and the comments point to 5W-40 but I would go with the recommendations of others that have more car experience than I do.......mans got to know his limitations. ;) As far as the ceramic coat I have never done it and for me since my cars are garaged, as most of these cars are, and I never drive in the rain with the full frontal PPF it's pretty easy to clean so I have not pursued a ceramic coating but others rave about it and hopefully they will chime in.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Congrats!! I saw you looking for a huracan, as I was also looking for one. Funny we BOTH ended up getting Gallardo final editions 😉

1 - 11 of 11 Posts