Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Lamborghini Performante
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone,

I'm Joey, I'm somewhat new here, been following the site for a bit just never made an account. have learned so much from the amazing threads. such a great community keep up the great work everyone.

PS. How do I get my classified post approved ? it's been waiting over a day now.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,846 Posts
Welcome Toronto! I think it might take a couple of days or some posts before getting approved. Maybe someone can chime in here that knows. What are you selling?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Toronto! I think it might take a couple of days or some posts before getting approved. Maybe someone can chime in here that knows. What are you selling?
thanks so much for the insight - i'm currently selling a 2018 Performante Coupe :) the post i've made had a lot of pics, just curious how to get it approved ahaha.

·
Premium Member
15,846 Posts
thanks so much for the insight - i'm currently selling a 2018 Performante Coupe :) the post i've made had a lot of pics, just curious how to get it approved ahaha.
Sounds really nice and I am sure there are a lot of members that are looking forward to seeing your car. I don't know how long it takes for approval but maybe one of the administrators is reading and will get you going. If not you can send a PM to Jr. Mint (Super Moderator) or Rayman (Adminstrator). In the meantime can you post up a couple of pics here? I think you have reached the minimum number of posts.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just wanted to say hello, I'm somewhat new here, been following the site for a bit just never made an account. have learned so much from the amazing threads. such a great community keep up the great work everyone.

PS curious as to how to get my classified post approved its been waiting over a day now. just wondering if i've done something wrong?
Welcome TorontoPerf - From Toronto as well

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds really nice and I am sure there are a lot of members that are looking forward to seeing your car. I don't know how long it takes for approval but maybe one of the administrators is reading and will get you going. If not you can send a PM to Jr. Mint (Super Moderator) or Rayman (Adminstrator). In the meantime can you post up a couple of pics here? I think you have reached the minimum number of posts.
I have sent a PM to Jr. Mint last night, not sure if he has read it or not :( hopefully not too much longer. here are some pics in the meantime :)

·
Premium Member
15,846 Posts
That is a beautiful HP! Let us know when your classified comes up.

Reactions: TorontoPerf

·
Premium Member
15,846 Posts
Damn. Very nice. What are you asking for it?
If you don't mind can you also tell us how many miles are on it?

Reactions: TorontoPerf

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
classified is up :)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,040 Posts
classified is up :)

The preowned car market is on fire🔥🔥🔥.......it's a good time to sell if you are so disposed. Good luck, though with the market the way it is, you won't need it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts