Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’ve been a member for a while now but just making my introduction. I purchased a lp610 earlier in the year with engine problems. Upon disassembly I found some damage so decided to purchase a new engine while I built the original one.
I found a performante engine with low miles and dropped it in. The car has been great absolutely love it. The forum has been great and a wealth of information while I was in the process of the build. I’ve learned a lot reading threads figuring things out about these amazing cars!
Now some pictures of the car and build.

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Welcome aboard. And thanks for introducing yourself. Do you have previous experience with the brand?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome aboard. And thanks for introducing yourself. Do you have previous experience with the brand?
Not really I am new to brand. I have worked mechanics for years. Previously owned Porsche’s. Have had the opportunity and been very fortunate to do maintenance to different brand sports cars.
Saw this car as a learning opportunity and jumped right in. Now I have a few customer r8 v10 that I look after

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,608 Posts
OP, you possess an impressive skill set! This is not an easy car to replace an engine on.........respect!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts