Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All - this forum was extremely helpful during my search for a Lamborghini. I'm excited to confirm delivery today of my 08 G Spyder and I'm loving every moment.

I'm located in North Austin, TX so hopefully there are a few of you around here and I'll be able to pick your brain on a reputable shop for exhaust install and annual maintenance.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,550 Posts
Looks real sharp! Love Arancio Borealis, a stunning color. Enjoy and Drive in the best of health! Oh, yea, watch out for those State Troopers!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
???Did you say Central Texas, man that's too bad................Oh wait? :unsure:
Hahaha, yup! I'm in the Round Rock/Georgetown area and hopefully the troopers leave me alone. I actually need to get my Annual inspection completed, and I haven't been able to find anyone around here comfortable doing it. Also have my LOC exhaust on the way. Does anyone here know quality shops?

I believe Luxury Auto Works may be the closest place for me.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,550 Posts
Hahaha, yup! I'm in the Round Rock/Georgetown area and hopefully the troopers leave me alone. I actually need to get my Annual inspection completed, and I haven't been able to find anyone around here comfortable doing it. Also have my LOC exhaust on the way. Does anyone here know quality shops?

I believe Luxury Auto Works may be the closest place for me.
I have had both my 2019, 2021, and I will have, my 2022 Huracan inspected at Sticker Express* in Cedar Park. They let me sit in the vehicle and do all the required tests and it was fairly quick. The cost was a whopping $7.00. I had to have my cars inspected as soon as they were delivered because they were purchased out of state.

I was very impressed with Luxury Auto Works, both the friendly staff and cleanliness of the shop. Although I have three years of maintenance covered with my incoming EVO after those three years are up I will probably use them for routine service.

*https://stickerexpresstx.com/

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Extremely helpful and Cedar Park is close! Love that you can sit in the car during the inspection at Sticker Express. I'm in the same boat - vehicle was delivered from out of state so I'm trying to find gaps in my work day (with weather permitting) to cruise over and get this inspection done in time.

I appreciate your quick response and suggestion!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts