Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
BMW ///M
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I've been lurking for a few days and figured I would formally introduce myself. I don't have a Lamborghini in the garage yet, but 'm thinking about ordering a 2022 Huracan Evo Spyder. There's a wealth of great information on here, which will give me a lot of insight. I've always wanted an exotic and I absolutely love the design of the Huracan.

I'm not new to forums; I've been a long time member of the BMW forums and a long time BMW owner. Currently I have a 2020 F95 X5M Competition (daily driver), 2019 i8 Roadster and a 2008 E92 M3 (original owner, 17,000 miles). I'm hoping to add a Huracan to my stable!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
Welcome! My friend, this forum is indeed a great source of information and I must say, some really nice people. I also agree, that the Huracan, in my opinion, is the centerpiece of the Lamborghini brand and you can't go wrong with the Coupe or the Spyder. Good luck on your quest!

Reactions: AwesomeM3

Registered
Welcome to the forum, M3. I think Lambo said it perfectly in how LamboTalk is host to great people and great info. When you're ready to pull the trigger, plenty here will be able to help you with questions you might have. Good luck!

Registered
BMW ///M
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! My friend, this forum is indeed a great source of information and I must say, some really nice people. I also agree, that the Huracan, in my opinion, is the centerpiece of the Lamborghini brand and you can't go wrong with the Coupe or the Spyder. Good luck on your quest!
Welcome to the forum, M3. I think Lambo said it perfectly in how LamboTalk is host to great people and great info. When you're ready to pull the trigger, plenty here will be able to help you with questions you might have. Good luck!
Thanks guys, I appreciate the warm welcome!

Premium Member
@AwesomeM3, I live in Texas but purchased 3 Lamborghinis' from the Charlotte dealership. I would definitely include Charlotte in your searches. If you are interested I would talk to Chase Winslow the manager or Jeff Gemma. They both provide outstanding customer service. If you need the vehicle transported I would use Matt Chestnut he works with the dealership and has a clean rig and he is very sharp. Again good luck!

Registered
BMW ///M
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@AwesomeM3, I live in Texas but purchased 3 Lamborghinis' from the Charlotte dealership. I would definitely include Charlotte in your searches. If you are interested I would talk to Chase Winslow the manager or Jeff Gemma. They both provide outstanding customer service. If you need the vehicle transported I would use Matt Chestnut he works with the dealership and has a clean rig and he is very sharp. Again good luck!
Thank you so much for the lead! I'm not ready to place an order yet, still doing my homework, but I will definitely consider Charlotte.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Welcome Awesome! The EVO Spyder is an incredible car, you will absolutely love it.

Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | STO September l
All the best with your future purchase. Jeff is good people dealing with him right now.

Registered
Welcome! I just purchased my first lambo, a Huracan. It is the most amazing car I have ever experienced, you will not be disappointed.

Premium Member
All the best with your future purchase. Jeff is good people dealing with him right now.
Thanks my friend! Yes, Jeff and Chase are first rate and easy to deal with even from a distance. Also good luck with your hunt as well!

Premium Member
Welcome & the x5 M Competition, is an amazing vehicle. Starting off on this forum is the way to go, take your time, pic the color & spec & off you go!

Registered
BMW ///M
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome & the x5 M Competition, is an amazing vehicle. Starting off on this forum is the way to go, take your time, pic the color & spec & off you go!
Thank you! Yes, I love my X5M Competition; it's an excellent DD and a lot of fun.

The options list for the Huracan is quite overwhelming, so I'm hoping to get some advice from forum members on the "must have" options. I'll start a new thread under the Huracan subforum soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts