Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just logged on to find the completely new site. What happened to our silver and gold status as site supporters. When I paid for gold status several months ago, I assumed it came with special perks. Also the new format is way too white in my opinion. It is a little hard to look at. Is it going to stay like this? Lee

·
Registered
67 Posts
You can use dark mode - top right the three vertical dots adjacent to your avatar picture, bottom of dropdown menu click Dark Mode. You may like that better

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,016 Posts
Just tried dark mode, not sure which one I like best. Still trying to get used to the changes.

·
Administrator
431 Posts
I just logged on to find the completely new site. What happened to our silver and gold status as site supporters. When I paid for gold status several months ago, I assumed it came with special perks. Also the new format is way too white in my opinion. It is a little hard to look at. Is it going to stay like this? Lee
I am sending you a private message.

- Cricket

·
Registered
85 Posts
I agree the old site was much more user friendly. It was easier to read the different categories. Scrolling through it’s hard to tell where one section starts and ends.....very confusing.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,016 Posts
I am finally getting the hang of the new site. At first it didn't seem user friendly but it does get better as you get more familiar with how to navigate. Also I don't get any ads, but I am a site supporter that is probably why.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why cant we edit posts while we are typing. If I go a word or two and then want to correct, I have to delete the whole line???? Why?????

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What happened to my premium member status? Not only am I having trouble editing, my gold status has evaporated. Not a very nice way to treat site supporters.

·
Administrator
431 Posts
What happened to my premium member status? Not only am I having trouble editing, my gold status has evaporated. Not a very nice way to treat site supporters.
Please forgive me for not responding sooner as we do not receive alerts for conversations outside of the Forum Support areas.

I am reaching out to you by private message.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
431 Posts
Moved this thread to Lamborghini-Talk Site Issues Forum

If anyone is missing Gold/Silver status, please reach out to me by private message (Conversation) so that I can help you.

Can I ask a huge favor of y'all?

Can we keep all feedback, questions, concerns, requests for help, etc.regarding the new platform in our Community Feedback thread rather than starting new threads?

The reason this is important is that we will be seeing weekly updates (approximately) that are largely fueled by community feedback. While that doesn't mean we can action every request, it does mean we are actively listening to the feedback and sharing it with the developers. By keeping all of the information in one thread, we can help make sure that we don't miss anything.

- Cricket

1 - 14 of 14 Posts