Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just logged on to find the completely new site. What happened to our silver and gold status as site supporters. When I paid for gold status several months ago, I assumed it came with special perks. Also the new format is way too white in my opinion. It is a little hard to look at. Is it going to stay like this? Lee

·
Registered
66 Posts
You can use dark mode - top right the three vertical dots adjacent to your avatar picture, bottom of dropdown menu click Dark Mode. You may like that better

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,258 Posts
Just tried dark mode, not sure which one I like best. Still trying to get used to the changes.

·
Administrator
424 Posts
I just logged on to find the completely new site. What happened to our silver and gold status as site supporters. When I paid for gold status several months ago, I assumed it came with special perks. Also the new format is way too white in my opinion. It is a little hard to look at. Is it going to stay like this? Lee
I am sending you a private message.

- Cricket

·
Registered
75 Posts
I agree the old site was much more user friendly. It was easier to read the different categories. Scrolling through it’s hard to tell where one section starts and ends.....very confusing.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,258 Posts
I am finally getting the hang of the new site. At first it didn't seem user friendly but it does get better as you get more familiar with how to navigate. Also I don't get any ads, but I am a site supporter that is probably why.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts