Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, 2022 ordered from Lamborghini Miami. I'm hoping to get it around Oct. - Nov. 2021

Looking to install this system if anyone has comments on it (I need a system that has the valve):

Also if anyone has advices about full wrap and the best place to do it in Florida.

Thank you

Premium Member
Hello everyone, 2022 ordered from Lamborghini Miami. I'm hoping to get it around Oct. - Nov. 2021

Looking to install this system if anyone has comments on it (I need a system that has the valve):

Also if anyone has advices about full wrap and the best place to do it in Florida.

Thank you
Auto Paint Guard in Tampa. Ryan is the best and has been doing it for years. Check out their Instagram feed and you will see it filled with exotics including million dollar plus ones. However, I'm guessing you can find someone pretty dang good if you're down in the Miami area. Congrats! I'm hoping to be in your shoes soon!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Auto Paint Guard in Tampa. Ryan is the best and has been doing it for years. Check out their Instagram feed and you will see it filled with exotics including million dollar plus ones. However, I'm guessing you can find someone pretty dang good if you're down in the Miami area. Congrats! I'm hoping to be in your shoes soon!!
Thank you, I'm actually in Central FL as well so I'll look into them. Thank you and you will be soon

Premium Member
Thank you, I'm actually in Central FL as well so I'll look into them. Thank you and you will be soon
Their site has detailed pricing but it doesn鈥檛 include labor. If u message them tell them Rico sent you. I actually just emailed them myself. I鈥檝e had a handful of cars done there through the years.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
It was around February and thank you
I don't believe the MY2022 allocations were in the dealerships hands in February. I guess they held onto your order until said allocations became available.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't believe the MY2022 allocations were in the dealerships hands in February. I guess they held onto your order until said allocations became available.
Yes probably, I traded a 2017 i8 for $85,250 including the sale tax credit so the deal was decent for Miami, I'm not expecting much from Lamborghini Miami because the market is so hot down here for exotics so there is no discount, the good deal was on my i8 trade. I'm told the order is actually going to the factory as we speak, let see, if they do good I'll order the next V12 hybrid from them but if they don't hold on their promises then I'll order elsewhere

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Yes probably, I traded a 2017 i8 for $85,250 including the sale tax credit so the deal was decent for Miami, I'm not expecting much from Lamborghini Miami because the market is so hot down here for exotics so there is no discount, the good deal was on my i8 trade. I'm told the order is actually going to the factory as we speak, let see, if they do good I'll order the next V12 hybrid from them but if they don't hold on their promises then I'll order elsewhere
Understood, you did what I did, that is, sold into inflation which is the best way to go. As to the comment about buying a V12 that makes sense.....loyalty is a two way street. It's a joke sometimes but they name streets after some of these dealerships....... :giggle: ........"ONE WAY".

Reactions: Yann
1 - 12 of 12 Posts