Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was traveling for work last week and had the rare privilege of getting to meet in person and assist one of our incredible customers on this forum. It was a 3hr round trip and worth every minute of drive time to get to see the car first hand and participate in removing/installing all the trim. I'll save that detail for a separate 'how-to' post but for now, check out the red seat belts and how amazing they look with the red trim on the car, brake calipers, wheels and this interior!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
I was traveling for work last week and had the rare privilege of getting to meet in person and assist one of our incredible customers on this forum. It was a 3hr round trip and worth every minute of drive time to get to see the car first hand and participate in removing/installing all the trim. I'll save that detail for a separate 'how-to' post but for now, check out the red seat belts and how amazing they look with the red trim on the car, brake calipers, wheels and this interior!!

Hey Mike! Glad you came by last week and helped. The install is pretty easy and I would be happy to help and offer pointers on how to make it as smooth as possible. If anyone lives in the Tampa area and decides to have their seat belts re-webbed by Seatbelt Planet I would be happy to lend a hand with the install.

Kevin

·
Registered
778 Posts
Friend of mine just received his Black Performante. He likes the Blue belts you did for me and he will be calling you for Red ones, these would look sick in his car!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Got 'em in Verde Mantis?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Here is there colors.

That safety green looks pretty close to verde.

Really is a great mod that can be done cheaply.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got 'em in Verde Mantis?
Hi SRT, if you get two replies to this, I'll apologize now. I had an entire response typed up but it appears to have never posted.

I think the the neon/safety green #50 will be a great match for you. To be sure, we will gladly send a webbing swatch for you to place in your vehicle before you place an order. Custom seat belts are possibly the highest-impact-for-the-dollar upgrade you can make on a Lamborghini. Seat belts that are anything other than the usual black, tan or gray are often the first thing people notice other than the car itself.

Here is a Verde Ithaca, just for reference. Often people match the car's paint or simply go for a complementary color. Other times they'll match stitching, interior trim or brake calipers. We'd love to work with you!

·
Registered
120 Posts
i would like to get these to match my arancio performante. Also do you have for the new Porsche GT3. i have that in sapphire blue metallic.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi sattman, we'd love to work on a project with you. You won't regret the custom seat belts. It's an incredibly popular upgrade and possibly the highest-impact-for-the-dollar mod you can make.

We have done many Porsche projects and we even provide seat belts for Singer Vehicle Design, in case you are familiar with them.

The way the process works is either:

1) you purchase new seat belts from your favorite parts supplier and have those shipped to us for modification, or
2) you send us your seat belts for the modification.

The first option is a little more expensive but saves downtime in your car. The second option saves money but takes a little longer (additional transit time while your seat belts are delivered to us.)

Turnaround time is usually 24-48hrs at the most.

What can we do next for you? Feel free to reply here or send a DM. We will provide you exact costs to the penny before you send anything to us. A pair of seat belts is usually $300 or less with freight and everything included.

·
Registered
120 Posts
you had me at Singer. PM sent.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts