Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this new Ferrari in Paris. Anyone know if this is the replacement for the Maranello? :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
billabong said:
arn't those advertisment cars and not real ferrari's?
:confused:
I just put my deposit down on the replacement 430 pictured above. Dealer says with luck I can choose my colors and options by January for May delivery!! Can't wait

·
Registered
163 Posts
wiz357 said:
I saw this new Ferrari in Paris. Anyone know if this is the replacement for the Maranello? :)
WOW. If it is, then it's much nicer looking than the spy shots that I saw of the Nuburgring. Big improvment!! :p :p :p

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bboxer said:
Raymond,
And this is the 430 replacement. saw it in the south of France.
My friend,

We all know the picture you posted is not a true F-car. If you look closely at the pictures I posted, you'll see that the badges on the car are true 100% F-car. :) The cars might even share and electrical part or two.

See you in a couple of weeks.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
billabong said:
its just that the front badge says FIAT. Unless that is a ferrari brand. and the other one looks like a smart car
Bill,

We were kidding around. Fiat is not a Ferrari brand, but Ferrari is a Fiat brand. Kind of like, Audi to Lambo.

·
Registered
809 Posts
blahahahAHAHaHahahAHahahaHahaha

stupid ferrari's!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
wiz357 said:
Raymond, are you over in Europe right now? Hopefully I'll see you at the next Symbolic meet.

BTW - I believe that is the 612 replacement, they tried to make it a little less ugly. :whip:

·
Registered
809 Posts
blahahahAHa

have any of you guys seen their new concept? things HIDEOUS, some convertible/roadster.

·
Registered
64 Posts
bboxer said:
Raymond,
And this is the 430 replacement. saw it in the south of France.
hahaha :D , very amusing.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts