Lamborghini Talk banner

which exhaust is the best for your aventador

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I am ready to get rid of my stock exhaust but would like to read your experiences.
Let's update the 2 years old post. Exhaust changed, and we have now more people driving Aventador with aftermarket.

Please be specific about,

1) how it sound (better if you have a link)
2) did you only change exhaust or exhaust + catalitycs
3) does the exhaust has on / off switch
4) do you know the weight
5) do you know HP gain
6) price ?
7) any bad experience with previous brand ?

- iPE innotech
- Kreissieg
- Larini
- Fi-exhaust
- Fabspeed
- Powercraft
- Novitec
- Akrapovic
- Capristo
- Quicksilver
- Lamborghini factory Racing
- Oakley design

·
Registered
497 Posts
You have missed the exhaust that has proven to give this car more power than any other system on the market.
The Oakley Design Titanium System is fully flow tested and gives over 30hp on its own with feeling controlled to 14.5:1 at idle and from 3200rpm flowing to give 11.7:1 at max rpm.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Interesting...how did people come to the conclusion of voting the most for the "Lamborghini Factory race exhaust"? There are simply not enough real world evidence of owners having this system installed in the first place. They must have it confused with the "Lamborghini Factory exhaust upgrade (flash)". Anyhoo..I'd put my money on Kreissieg, little on the pricey side, but justifiable on a 400K+ exotic.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interesting...how did people come to the conclusion of voting the most for the "Lamborghini Factory race exhaust"? There are simply not enough real world evidence of owners having this system installed in the first place. They must have it confused with the "Lamborghini Factory exhaust upgrade (flash)". Anyhoo..I'd put my money on Kreissieg, little on the pricey side, but justifiable on a 400K+ exotic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9LFF6uHXok
Thanks Fate for your feedback. Do you have the full kit with cats bypass on your video or just the exhaust from KSG ?

Beautiful video, nice car nice sound

·
Registered
265 Posts
Thanks Fate for your feedback. Do you have the full kit with cats bypass on your video or just the exhaust from KSG ?

Beautiful video, nice car nice sound
That is not my car, but I love watching that video. In this case this person is running the full system which includes the catless pipes, the exhaust, and a remote key fob to open and close the valves.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Is it the case that most americans go for sound over performance ?
I'd be willing to bet that most OWNERS or DRIVERS or PEOPLE go for sound over performance, regardless of what country they're from ... I still have the stock system on mine, and personally I'm not sure I could tell much of a difference if I had another 20 or 30 hp ... on the other hand, the difference in sound is dramatic ... and that's what appeals to me ... but what do I know, I'm just a stupid American ...

·
Registered
497 Posts
You would definitely notice the torque from a decent exhaust.
Over the years I have tested countless exhausts for magazines in Europe and around 80% lose power.
We have even had exhaust manufacturers fake our dyno sheets to give a positive when in fact it gave a negative.

The problem is almost all will build a system to fit rather than flow test it. You can have sound and power but I guess marketing will always outweigh quality.

1,770 Posts
Fabspeed Adventador Race Exhaust

I linked our video of the Fabspeed Race Exhaust for the Avendator. That video is of our exhaust with stock cats. It is a high-flowing X-pipe Exhaust that replaces the heavy and restrictive factory exhaust that weighs 28lbs more than ours. The exhaust does retain the factory valve control via the on/off switch. Take a look and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My new matte grey Aventador arrives in about 2 weeks and will immediately have a Kreissieg exhaust installed (it's already arrived). Happy to take some videos if that helps your decision process. It took me a long time to decide as well... but in the end went with lvl 2/4 Kreissieg F1 exhaust.

Cheers,

-Steve

·
Registered
23 Posts
My new matte grey Aventador arrives in about 2 weeks and will immediately have a Kreissieg exhaust installed ... Happy to take some videos if that helps your decision process.
definitely post a vid ... I got a matte grey roadster about 6 weeks ago, but still have stock exhaust, and look forward to seeing/hearing yours.

·
Registered
26 Posts
sounds like it could be a fun project documenting a bit of this in video (before/during/after) shots/sound clips. I'll see what I can do!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,259 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello,

I am selling an original Lamborghini Racing Exhaust for the Aventador which is the only one not voiding the waranty. Part #0R8340097

I bought it in december but then I sold my aventador. Exhaust have only 100 miles, i have invoices from Lamborghini Miami showing the date and mileage when I bought it.

It reduce the weight by 45 lbs. lamborghini sell it for 11100 usd + tax and i am selling it 7000 usd

I am located in Miami florida but can ship it in usa.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5qPSf9tX4X8

·
Registered
26 Posts
Don't have a video yet, but I can tell you the Kreissieg exhaust is absolutely amazing. It's about a half the size (or less) of the original and much lighter... but what really matters is the sound. OMFG! Everyone at the lambo dealership (I had lamborghini install the exhaust) said it's hands down the best sounding exhaust they've ever heard on an Aventador. When you order, you have to specify the "levels", mine is a 2/4. So with the valves shut I'm as loud as an aventador in "sport mode" and in valves open mode... so damn sexy. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts