Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
SL #7007
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m not in NY, but has anyone heard of this new law they are trying to pass in NY which will effect loud exhaust???

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,499 Posts
I hear mopeds that are louder than my EVO. I wouldn't mind enforcement there as they are simple obnoxious.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Eco-libtards strike again. Around here it's the same BS, no law yet but cops are pulling over even stock cars that they deem "too loud" and bad for the "environment". Welcome to the new norm folks.

·
Premium Member
17,499 Posts
Eco-libtards strike again. Around here it's the same BS, no law yet but cops are pulling over even stock cars that they deem "too loud" and bad for the "environment". Welcome to the new norm folks.
That's why I always switched to Strada when I see cops ahead, no sense in tempting fate.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,584 Posts
Texas has not been a problem with the noise brigade. In fact, I had three motorcycle cops following me for about 6 miles revving their engines trying to get me to respond in kind. Apparently, they were car enthusiasts and after a time when we parted ways they the waved as they passed me. My kind of law-enforcement-officers.

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
FL police are very exotic car friendly! I’ve been stopped a few times and they’ve turned into fantastic conversations, and no citations.

·
Premium Member
17,499 Posts
I've been pulled over 3 times and cited on each time.:(

·
Registered
SL #7007
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Laguna Beach isn’t friendly. As you drive in their city they have electric signs saying loud exhaust wil be enforced. I literally turned around…….

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,584 Posts
Y'all should move to Texas the land of God, Guns, and County..........Oh yeah + Loud Exhaust. 🔊

1 - 15 of 15 Posts