Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what sounds the best on that car? I had Tubi on my Modena Spider but the V12's have a different sound - dont want it to obnoxius at highway speeds - please let me know what you think - or if anyone did any other upgrades (ECU) etc on thier cars - thanks

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
You CAN NOT beat the System from Steve and AL at Milano Imports in CValifornia...just simply the best there is.have it on BOTH of my Murcies.....
worth EVERY penny :wave:

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
About 6500 installed...great noise the may have clip for you.comes with life time warranty..and they pay car shipping one way.....+TELL THEM ROY SENT YOU AND MAYBE HE WILL GIVE YOU A COUPLE OF BUCKS OFF..... :wave:

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
I JUST SEEM TO HAPPY WITH IT..DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS MADE OUT OF...I DO KNOW THAT I LIKE IT BETTER THAN THE TUBI THAT WAS ON THE RED MURCIE WHEN I BOUGHT IT.......

AND NO OFFENSE TAKEN,.......THATS WHY THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM..I WILL ALWAYS LISTEN TO OTHER IDEAS.....

HE WHO CLOSES HIS EARS TO OTHERS WITH KNOWLEDGE CAUSES FOR HIS RESPECT TO BE SWEPT AWAY........ :wave:

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
JRV said:
BBQ Paint $6K Glass Pac
While I understand the BBQ Paint comment, what do you mean "Glass Pac"?? I've heard that before and I didn't understand it then either :confused: :confused:

-mick

·
Registered
1,462 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Being I just went for the throat with the wheels and the car maybe the tubi is the way to go - i dont feel like shipping my car again accross the country just to get an exhaust put on - what didnt you like about the tubi roy?

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
AT the price the Tubi is on e-Bay..about half price as new its worth it...........at fulll price I think you get more from Milanos......You can also look at LARNI'S runs about 2600.00 out of England..........but I know what you mean about costs...under your circumstance I would probably go TUBI.......you can get Milanos shipped and have someone out there put it on..takes about 4 to 5 hours....don't know what they sell for with NO install fee........

·
Registered
19 Posts
Excellent topic...the sound is very important I think. Does anyone know which exhaust the loudest? The Platinum Stage 2 is the loudest I've heard, but I've only heard the factory sport exhaust and another that I can't seem to remember the name of...any help would be appreciated. I want to shake windows and wake up neighbors as I drive by..

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Loud is nice but I drive my car all the time when the weather isnt snowy- and sometimes that loud noise can drive you up the wall!

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Harry, do yourself a favor and put it on yourself, no better way to bond with your car. I did it on my Diablo, just a bunch of wrench turning and pretty hard to screw up.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I spoke to them today and they said it is all bolt on so i think i would do it myself - what do you guys like the look of the 4 pipes or the two?

·
Registered
124 Posts
YellowMurci said:
I spoke to them today and they said it is all bolt on so i think i would do it myself - what do you guys like the look of the 4 pipes or the two?

Who did you speak with? Burtoni? Larini?Tubi? Platinum?

All I know is the Platinum stage 2 is LOUD!!! The Tubi is nice and deep. Have'nt heard a Burtoni or Larini to comment :)

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
If your talking about Milanos.......then go with the four for sure......looks SO BAD>>>>>>>>>different and the sound is JUST unbelievable!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
exhaust systems

Some exhaust like Als you must remove the back cats which is good, but
wont pass a good smog insp. You also must use his exhaust tips not good
if you like the stock tips. With the tubi you need to use the test pips &
there tips to get a good sound. With out there test pips & tips not much
better then stock. But with the tubi you can add the back cats back in if
ness. to pass smog ck. Cant put them back in with Als. There is also
some other exhuast out there one from lamborghini Oc. that think is one
of the best, when used with test pips unreal sound + a 89lbs removed from
the back of the car can be used with or without cats & sound great with
stock tips. MY opion but I have driven cars with all three exhaust & many
other not talk about. Be very carefull I highly recomend that you dont let
any do any thing to the ECUs....

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
jeffoc said:
Some exhaust like Als you must remove the back cats which is good, but wont pass a good smog insp..
My '99 roadster has Als exhaust (back cats gone) and it passes smog. In fact just this week.
jeffoc said:
You also must use his exhaust tips not good if you like the stock tips.
Al allows you to customize the style and configuration of the tips on his exhausts. Mine are stock tips.

-mick

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.