Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally did it. I have told my wife for years i wanted a Lamborghini but never got one based on i just thought spending that much money on a car was not a wise decision or it kinda scares me to get that much attention....get robbed or have to worry about it every time we go to dinner. BUT i put that in the back of my mind like any bad decision and ended up with a 2020 AWD huracan! I have always said since becoming successful that i wanted to own one young and at 31 years old i guess that dream is complete.

Nice meeting all of you!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,871 Posts
Congratulations Jared, beautiful car!

Reactions: Jaredharris

·
Registered
BMW ///M
104 Posts
Congratulations on your Huracan, looks amazing!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you guys! its been raining in Texas all week so i haven't even got to really drive it yet....

super looking forward to some good weather :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Beautiful car and spec. Congrats on making your dreams come true! Before ordering my car I also stressed about the attention and security aspect but with COVID I decided to finally yolo! Enjoy the car!

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
Congrats!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,576 Posts
Congratulations looks incredible! Enjoy and get a lot of smiles per mile!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats! What kind of coin did you give up for it?! Was this specific car the one you really wanted, been eyeing, or was it a "buy what's available" type thing?! And lastly, did you sell off another car for this?!

V.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congrats! What kind of coin did you give up for it?! Was this specific car the one you really wanted, been eyeing, or was it a "buy what's available" type thing?! And lastly, did you sell off another car for this?!

V.
I found this one for 285k and has 1200 miles on it and had a sticker of 320k. I knew that i wanted black on black or i wanted white with black accents! It was kind of one of those deals where i was going to see what was available and if i found something great and if not i was just going to order one..... Well quickly i realized it had to be at least a 2020 because i wanted the new infotainment system so that really limited my results. Luckily i found this beautiful car and to be honest its really what i would have ordered for the most part.... i wanted more carbon piecies but other than that its what i would have got.

I am not sure what lambo is going to do with the next model of aventador but i have always wanted that car soooo i will more than likely end up with whatever the aventador is replaced with in the future.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, not sure if anyone is from Texas but would love and excuse to get out meet some new friends and grab some coffee.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,576 Posts
I knew that i wanted black on black or i wanted white with black accents!

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, not sure if anyone is from Texas but would love and excuse to get out meet some new friends and grab some coffee.
You chose the right color because it was the color you wanted. My pet peeve is when people choose the wrong color. The wrong color, is the color you choose when you are unduly concerned about what people may think. Gotta have fun it's a Lamborghini owner mandate. :giggle:
I am from Central Texas but there are several members up in the Dallas area that hopefully will reach out real soon...........Enjoy your ride!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well I finally did it. I have told my wife for years i wanted a Lamborghini but never got one based on i just thought spending that much money on a car was not a wise decision or it kinda scares me to get that much attention....get robbed or have to worry about it every time we go to dinner. BUT i put that in the back of my mind like any bad decision and ended up with a 2020 AWD huracan! I have always said since becoming successful that i wanted to own one young and at 31 years old i guess that dream is complete.

Nice meeting all of you!

View attachment 296070
View attachment 296071
Jared welcome to the club and congrats on the 2020 Hurcan AWD

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats! The interior of the Huracan is certainly more modern and updated compared to my Av. The DCT also meant no painful clutch changes in the foreseeable future.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts