Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys , new to forum. Just stepped into the lambo game. It’s a 08 Superleggria. Anyway, only 14km (about 9k miles) so it’s sat a lot I guess. So long story short, 2 days after I bought car was on track, blew a line for egear. Guess a product of older dried lines, so the Lamborghini dealer replaced it as a “good will” but now I’m waiting for the shoe to fall on the nxt track day, so I’ll get new ones made. Question 1 is what fluid do you guys use and does it need to be primed or anything? Or is it a full n bleed type of deal.
Question 2 - what else should I do while I’m there?
Question 3 - car has ceramics fluid boiled pretty quick, was thinking motul 660? Thoughts ?
thx lee

·
Registered
292 Posts
I use Pentosin CHF 11S. The system needs to be bled after replacing components. Best done at a dealer or someone with Lambo software but can be done at home without it, just get a vacuum bleeder, take your time and be thorough. If you search this forum you can find some bleed instructions. There are two bleed nipples, one right near the e-gear valve block and one near the transmission.

You could replace the e-gear accumulator while you're there, as they seem to only last about 10 years but it's easy enough to just replace it when if/when it fails.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts