Lamborghini Talk banner

New Downdraft Owner!

5287 Views 27 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  raymond
I just had to share my joy, I received the call I've been waiting years for. One of the 12 Downdraft QV in the US, and the color I wanted, White/White.
After the car was checked out they sent me a few pics, but I'll just put this one up for now and when the truck arrives next week I'll get some great shots of it next to the Silhouette! :)
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,792 Posts
1985 Used Lamborghini Countach Quattrovalvole at Carolina Auto Sports in Concord, NC - Vehicle Details

So who's picking up this beauty?
Not sure if steve is selling it thru carolina autos or if it's another owner.
Good to see its been cared for and sad to see it leave your collection.
Guess we didnt keep up with the list of DD owners?

*Yeh, I know diggin old threads but I need to read these classic stories.
I owned that car, I bought it from Steve Lefferts, enjoyed the hell out of it for about a year and then sold it to the current Auto Dealer about 7 months ago....excellent mechanical car..

· Registered
4,792 Posts
1985 Used Lamborghini Countach Quattrovalvole at Carolina Auto Sports in Concord, NC - Vehicle Details

I have been watching this car, but the mileage has me concerned. This is the highest mileage CT I have seen. Does anyone have an idea what the milage life of a CT is. I would think that at this point a complete engine/trans/diff rebuild might be required. I am asking for everyones opinions. Thanks in advance.
I owned that car and sold it to them...that car is PERFECT and needs nothing, it was already re-built to the hilt by George Evans a bit back, I wish I never sold that car, but oh well...if you want more info or reciepts let me know.

[email protected]

425-353-2287 Ext #3 Seattle, WA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.