Lamborghini Talk banner

New Downdraft Owner!

5285 Views 27 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  raymond
I just had to share my joy, I received the call I've been waiting years for. One of the 12 Downdraft QV in the US, and the color I wanted, White/White.
After the car was checked out they sent me a few pics, but I'll just put this one up for now and when the truck arrives next week I'll get some great shots of it next to the Silhouette! :)
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
892 Posts
loudv12 said:
I was the 3rd owner of this awesome Pearl White Countach, I had the car for 2 years and still regret selling it. Here's some pics that I still have of the car. BTW, I still have the plate, it's on my 99 SV, plus pictures of a cake my wife had made for my birthday! Enjoy! Michael
Hi Mike,

Nice to have you back here. If I had that Countach, I would regret selling it too.

I still owe you some touch up paint. :)

· Premium Member
892 Posts
Tony_Lambo said:
I just had to share my joy, I received the call I've been waiting years for. One of the 12 Downdraft QV in the US, and the color I wanted, White/White.
After the car was checked out they sent me a few pics, but I'll just put this one up for now and when the truck arrives next week I'll get some great shots of it next to the Silhouette! :)
Very nice Tony.

Congrats.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.