Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone...

I just sold my 355 and moved up to a concours Diablo. Just wanted to introduce myself...long time Fchatter and some of you may know me.

The Diablo was owned by the former pres of Ford Motor Company (have documentation with letters) then a private collector and now me. :)

Just had major service done last month at dealer with new clutch and tires. I've won a lot of concours events with the FCar and this car is a 100 point car, literally.

Got home from Chicago last night and she's still on the trailer till I go through the owners manual and then will take her out this weekend.

Anyway, hello. I promise to do a search before I ask any stupid questions - lol.
Best
Frank Lipinski

·
Banned
0 Posts
fl_355 said:
Hello Everyone...

I just sold my 355 and moved up to a concours Diablo. Just wanted to introduce myself...long time Fchatter and some of you may know me.

The Diablo was owned by the former pres of Ford Motor Company (have documentation with letters) then a private collector and now me. :)

Just had major service done last month at dealer with new clutch and tires. I've won a lot of concours events with the FCar and this car is a 100 point car, literally.

Got home from Chicago last night and she's still on the trailer till I go through the owners manual and then will take her out this weekend.

Anyway, hello. I promise to do a search before I ask any stupid questions - lol.
Best
Frank Lipinski
Congrats on the new Bad Boy, light up the tires, post some pics, and burn some 'tough guys' Haha. Awesome, I congratulate you on your purchase, and hope to hear some nice kill stories in the near future. You may now pick on the 911 Turbos.
:evil:

·
Banned
51 Posts
fl_355 said:
Hello Everyone...

Best
Frank Lipinski
Yes, another Fchatter turned Lambo. Sounds like a beautiful car that you have. Enjoy it and drive it like you stole it :D

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone!

Yes this will be a great Xmas present.

Lexani - I also own a P-Turbo (96 TT Blk) :)

Wiz357 - I'm in Ft Lauderdale. I sold my FCar to a guy in Chicago and drove up there to see her come off the truck and go over the car with the new owner. On the way home to FL picked up the Diablo.

Pix on their way...

Look forward to going to this site everyday..
Thanks again.

Frank

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Welcome! Nice car. What year is it?
Now you need to come to Itailafest (the lamborghini owners club concours) Feb 5th & 6th in Delray Beach FL.
My Downdraft QV Countach and my Silhouette will be there.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tony - We need to hook up.

Carlos with the Black Diablo knows me from car shows with the FCar.

I was there 2 years ago. Last year rain/cold so did not go, however did go to the track event at Moroso.

I'm a concours fanatic. My ex-355 won at Mt. Dora and Winter Park. I do my own show prep.

Waiting to hear something offical in the mail for registration.

FYI - new show open for all exotics tied in with Cavallino in Palm Beach - see palmbeachconcours.com for info / registration - some way cool cars and you have to submit to "selection committee" for consideration, I'm sure you'll have no problem.

I just submitted for Fest of Speed in TPA...

Yes, look forward to meeting you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts