Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
I understand why they didn’t use pop up headlights (pedestrian safety requirements), but the Sian tail lights are pure laziness. They could have done something closer to the actual Countach design as they did for the Super Trofeo Evo 2.

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting

1,794 Posts
I understand why they didn’t use pop up headlights (pedestrian safety requirements), but the Sian tail lights are pure laziness. They could have done something closer to the actual Countach design as they did for the Super Trofeo Evo 2.

View attachment 299101
Totally agree on the lights.

Also, I have to say, I'm pretty disappointed by the lack of fixed level spoiler.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
it's can't be it.. it has sian taillights fkn lazy asses also where is the rear spoiler

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hate to say it but i dont think the design works well at all….looks half assed in my opinion, like when you see old corvette guys try to make a c5/c6/c7 corvette look like a c1 or c2….it just looks “off”. There are no prounounced wheel flare arches, the side scoop takes up too much visual attention and the roof is rounded when the rest of the design language is sharp and angular

·
Registered
2009 LP560-4
128 Posts
I've seen this floating around, is this direct from Lamborghini? I really don't like it at all. But what did we expect, I guess. We all knew it was going to be a rebodied Sian.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
I've seen this floating around, is this direct from Lamborghini? I really don't like it at all. But what did we expect, I guess. We all knew it was going to be a rebodied Sian.
terrible i am disappointed as i would have put a deposit on one.
Hate to say it but i dont think the design works well at all….looks half assed in my opinion, like when you see old corvette guys try to make a c5/c6/c7 corvette look like a c1 or c2….it just looks “off”. There are no prounounced wheel flare arches, the side scoop takes up too much visual attention and the roof is rounded when the rest of the design language is sharp and angular
i cannot believe they ruined the countach smh

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I see where Lamborghini was going with this
A pure design uncluttered by what was not necessary.
The flares came later. I see the early year Countach in this (some what). The Countach will never be replicated no matter how it’s marketed.
I would rather DRIVE my half horsepower original Countach at 1/10th the value and smile with every mile than stick this on my wall. I could not afford one of these with exception of a poster……so I really don’t count with my opinion

·
Registered
527 Posts
I would rather DRIVE my half horsepower original Countach at 1/10th the value and smile with every mile than stick this on my wall. I could not afford one of these with exception of a poster……so I really don’t count with my opinion
I couldn't agree more, why by the "replica" when you can get the original for way less? Just my 2 cents worth.

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,481 Posts
If this rendering is accurate, I wonder if this is also applicable to the US market? Recall that the Countach had those nasty bumpers slapped on because of the US Department of transportation. The rendering above is certainly not my favorite but could look a lot worse if you put awkward bumpers on it.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hate it, Not sure I like any angle of it. Bring back the big wing (maybe even the front wing) and make this a real tribute car. Could not afford it anyhow, but believe my 700-4 in the looks department blows this design away.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I honestly thought this was a photo shop hoax, so disappointing (n) especially after seeing other photo shop attempts of the Countach in the past that looked so much better.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts