Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ever since I've had my 05 Gallardo I never installed a new clutch until now since I had an engine overhaul.

I have a couple questions if anyone can help me out with...

How do I break in the new OEM clutch?

Switch at what rpms? 3500?

How long before I can really drive it fast? Like how many miles after.

Do I install the sprint booster now or wait till the engine and clutch are broken in?

·
Vendor
2,621 Posts

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I purchased it from you. I have to re-install it as it was removed during the engine overhaul etc..

What setting is best on this new clutch?

·
Registered
263 Posts
The clutch break in procedure is in the factory service manual but I can’t remember it off the top of my head and am not around my service manual this week. As I recall it wasn’t anything too crazy, they lay out a number of shifts at certain speeds/RPMs and in certain gears etc. I don’t see any reason why you couldn’t do that with your sprint booster installed so long as you follow the rules.

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The clutch break in procedure is in the factory service manual but I can’t remember it off the top of my head and am not around my service manual this week. As I recall it wasn’t anything too crazy, they lay out a number of shifts at certain speeds/RPMs and in certain gears etc. I don’t see any reason why you couldn’t do that with your sprint booster installed so long as you follow the rules.
Please send me the info on this manual?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts