Lamborghini Talk banner

Which widebody for my new gallardo build?!

• Prior design (white)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Liberty walk (red)

Votes: 9 64.3%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
352 Posts
The exposed rivets (or whatever they are) of the Liberty Walk make it look poorly made. But if those were not present I would prefer its more curved flares.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,487 Posts
The exposed rivets (or whatever they are) of the Liberty Walk make it look poorly made. But if those were not present I would prefer its more curved flares.
I have to agree with Craig, the rivets just look cheap & tacky. I can't even imagine why someone would do that to such an already beautiful car? I guess different strokes for different folks.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
The PD Kit with the roof scoop looks like it follows the original body lines the best. The PD Kit appears "classier". The Liberty kit really depends on paint, they slammed the G the ground, but then painted the side skirts black which "appears" to elevate the body ??? Between these two choices I say, PD.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Id probably just spend the money on a twin turbo kit....

I dont really like either but of the two the Liberty walk looks better, you can always just fill the rivets...
in my opinion, the Prior kit looks like someone just threw a bunch of parts on it as an afterthought.

·
Registered
197 Posts
If that roof scoop was like the super trofeo and went into the engine bay I'd vote for that one 100%. Since it doesn't I say find a way to get that to work like it and then proceed w/ that route. LB kit it's cool but nah

Reactions: TommyBalboni

·
Registered
417 Posts
PD!

·
Registered
292 Posts
The white PD-L800 looks much better in my opinion. The other one looks very tacked on, like on the front bumper where the wide body kit is pointed rather than tapering down flush with the body. Just weird.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts