Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I hope I am posting in the right location. I am finalizing my huracan evo rwd coupe build. I think I'm close but I had a few questions. Here is the proposed build:

6Y6Y - Grigio Lynx

WT4 - Lifestyle and Driver Pack

P71 - Narvi Forged Shiny Black
PC4 - CCB Red calipers

W10 - Style pack high gloss black
4ZC - Rear Bumper High gloss black + Rear Diffuser High gloss black

1N8 - lamborghini dynamic steering

WOJ - EVO TRIM - sportivo alcantara unicolor black w/ rosso alala
YCS - colored stitching

1XC - alcantara wheel
YSO - colored stitching

PV6 - New Sport Seat Standard Size

NR7 - Embroidered Shield

PH9 - Big forged composite package
7M3 - Kickplate in forged composites
9VK - sensonum

QQ2 - Ambient Lighting

8T2 - Cruise Control

Sticker will be around $262. Questions:
1). Am I optioning myself out of a reasonable price point?
2) Weird to mixed the CF seats with forged carbon? Should I ditch the sports seats? Should I ditch the forged carbon?
3) Any other general recs towards the build?

I appreciate the guidance!

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looks great to me. I personally don’t do much aesthetic options just functional ones. But yours is pretty well put together. It goes together. Sometimes people do weird stitching or color combos. Or choose every non functional option and drive the sticker way high

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Hi. Very exciting times. Since you asked I will give my 2 cents. I love the fact that you are going with CCB. That is an option I would like to have had! Color of car is very personal but for me I would not do grigio. I drove one of those but I don’t like it as much on these cars. On a ferrari? Absolutely. This car wants something different imho. I am also not a fan of alcantara. It wears out quickly and is hard to keep clean and looking good compared to leather. Again very personal choice. I loved weaved carbon fiber but the composite does nothing for me. In my 488, the car has almost everything in carbon fiber, but for my EVO, I have none and don’t miss it at all. I like the sport seats option a lot and I think the carbon fiber on those looks amazing. Are you optioning it with small amounts of red accents, or large amounts. I think the color contrast can really wake up the car. I have added a picture of a car I almost bought

I also like it when the stitches are deviated. I like that you are doing the style package in high gloss black. Really brings out a nice contrast. Beautiful car overall and no matter what you end up optioning the car with, you will be the owner of one of the best driver’s cars anywhere!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,865 Posts
I think you’ve done a great job optioning out this car. The sport seats are an absolute must have option. They offer more comfort, more space and they just look incredible. I also have alcantera and the seats are not a problem they last as well as leather and don’t wrinkle like leather. The steering wheel is a different story, it will wear fast if you are not careful. Hands must always be clean and free from sweat or oil. Other than that I think you got a great spec.

Reactions: DXM31 and jdkevo

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nice job... subtle, but kool looking... hate to say this, but ambient lighting is a total waste... have it on my Evo and it is pathetic...

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
That is highly optioned. I have the ambient lighting and unless you are going to do a lot of night time driving I would drop it. As for the large forged package along with seats I would do, I have the large forged and think it looks great but I don't have the sport seats, would of liked to have them but i bought a car off the lot and it didnt have them. But would have no issue having them along with forged.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the feedback everyone! What do you all think about the power seats with the QCitura package? Similar price and to me may blend in the looks department a bit better and be a bit more comfortable

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
I have those and do like but like I said if I was ordering I would have gone with sports, big reason would of been I'm on the large side for a Spyder and they give more room. If I went with a coupe might have been different as these are more comfortable

·
Registered
310 Posts
Well, I only make a comment echoed above.
The mix of weaved and forged carbon would bother me.
But...I think the sports seat are an exciting option.

So I ask, is there a "wrap" that emulates the forged CF?

As this mix bothers me, I would still option as you have and then look to wrapping that weave at a later date, even in black, red or silver color.

Lastly, just make sure to have a cigar lighter and ashtray in your build LOL :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks again everyone for your feedback. Lot's to think about. Personally, I think my build is a bit on the high end, but nothing I can find to really get rid of.

For those with the sports seats... do you find it comfortable?

Anyone with alcantara.. how has it worn over time? This will be a weekend car mostly.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, I only make a comment echoed above.
The mix of weaved and forged carbon would bother me.
But...I think the sports seat are an exciting option.
Hi. Very exciting times. Since you asked I will give my 2 cents. I love the fact that you are going with CCB. That is an option I would like to have had! Color of car is very personal but for me I would not do grigio. I drove one of those but I don’t like it as much on these cars. On a ferrari? Absolutely. This car wants something different imho. I am also not a fan of alcantara. It wears out quickly and is hard to keep clean and looking good compared to leather. Again very personal choice. I loved weaved carbon fiber but the composite does nothing for me. In my 488, the car has almost everything in carbon fiber, but for my EVO, I have none and don’t miss it at all. I like the sport seats option a lot and I think the carbon fiber on those looks amazing. Are you optioning it with small amounts of red accents, or large amounts. I think the color contrast can really wake up the car. I have added a picture of a car I almost bought View attachment 291854

I also like it when the stitches are deviated. I like that you are doing the style package in high gloss black. Really brings out a nice contrast. Beautiful car overall and no matter what you end up optioning the car with, you will be the owner of one of the best driver’s cars anywhere!
Loving your seats. I really like the leather. Very nice look to them. If Alcantara wears out.. I may need to consider the leather seats. How do you like the comfort?
So I ask, is there a "wrap" that emulates the forged CF?

As this mix bothers me, I would still option as you have and then look to wrapping that weave at a later date, even in black, red or silver color.

Lastly, just make sure to have a cigar lighter and ashtray in your build LOL :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I almost wonder if I get rid of the forged CF. I would save around $7k. I wonder if I would really care or notice? For some reason the mixed carbon doesn't sit well with me.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,556 Posts
Alcantara vs Leather................hmmmmmmmmm......................yep leather all day, every day. +10 regarding the Sport Seats......they are stunning and comfortable.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I wouldn't go with the mixed carbon either. Also if you care about resale value, typically these options won't be helpful and will cost you in the long run.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi. Very exciting times. Since you asked I will give my 2 cents. I love the fact that you are going with CCB. That is an option I would like to have had! Color of car is very personal but for me I would not do grigio. I drove one of those but I don’t like it as much on these cars. On a ferrari? Absolutely. This car wants something different imho. I am also not a fan of alcantara. It wears out quickly and is hard to keep clean and looking good compared to leather. Again very personal choice. I loved weaved carbon fiber but the composite does nothing for me. In my 488, the car has almost everything in carbon fiber, but for my EVO, I have none and don’t miss it at all. I like the sport seats option a lot and I think the carbon fiber on those looks amazing. Are you optioning it with small amounts of red accents, or large amounts. I think the color contrast can really wake up the car. I have added a picture of a car I almost bought View attachment 291854

Did you get the alcantara steering wheel? Or did you just get leather everywhere else? My understanding is the leather evo sport package comes with alcantara in the headliner and the door panels.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Did you get the alcantara steering wheel? Or did you just get leather everywhere else? My understanding is the leather evo sport package comes with alcantara in the headliner and the door panels.
My car came with leather wheel but alcantara on the roof and a pillars as well as the inserts on the door panels. All areas with low impact. I think that it is a nice contrast and will stay clean enough And hold up well. The steering wheel would be my biggest concern. If you’re only driving it on the weekends, it should be fine.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I wouldn't go with the mixed carbon either. Also if you care about resale value, typically these options won't be helpful and will cost you in the long run.
Thanks. I thought carbon was sought after. However, if it doesn't affect resale, I may go without and just keep the sticker at $255 which is what I wanted anyway.

I still think I want the alcantara interior since I love the feel and look. Plus as a weekend car, I hope it holds up!

Thanks everyone for your guidance. Will let you all know once I finalize!

BTW, does anyone have any thoughts on getting a matte wrap on the car? Or just do clear ppf? I don't love grigio, but I like it enough that I didn't want to add 10-16k to the price for another color. Thoughts?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks. I thought carbon was sought after. However, if it doesn't affect resale, I may go without and just keep the sticker at $255 which is what I wanted anyway.

I still think I want the alcantara interior since I love the feel and look. Plus as a weekend car, I hope it holds up!

Thanks everyone for your guidance. Will let you all know once I finalize!

BTW, does anyone have any thoughts on getting a matte wrap on the car? Or just do clear ppf? I don't love grigio, but I like it enough that I didn't want to add 10-16k to the price for another color. Thoughts?
Also, I know the interior CF wrap emulates CF, however did anyone else find the feeling of it a bit off putting? It does add some contrast, but if I do the alcantara interior I wonder if perhaps I don't need anything?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,556 Posts
Alcantara seats and steering wheel would not be my preference but to each their own. To me after sitting in the Alcantara seats they always look a tad unkempt and I guess that's because the fibers go in every which direction with use. In addition, it's easier detailing/maintaining leather which is important to me.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts