20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | STO (August?) l
69 Posts
769hp
531tq
same power-to-weight ratio as the SVJ
Rear end with an active wing featuring three positions
350 coupes
250 roadsters
Good luck for all who didn’t put down a deposit.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I saw / sat in one last Friday at a Lamborghini invite event. THe one I saw was a blue roadster. Front looked like an S, rear quarters we’re the wider SVJ intakes, the rear was clean like the S but with the high up mounted twin exhaust exits. Interia was like the S (and in not stripped out like the Sv / SVJ, WIth the big point (as the Lamborghini rep kept telling me...) wasn’t he seats S other alcantara can me laser etch do with the aventador design pattern. Was a nice car and I was offered all the money back on my SV against one, however I’m sticking with the SV as I love the aggressive and raw look, and I’m not chasing the extra power.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,646 Posts
769hp
531tq
same power-to-weight ratio as the SVJ
Rear end with an active wing featuring three positions
350 coupes
250 roadsters
Good luck for all who didn’t put down a deposit.
Lol, actually you'd be a sucker to put a deposit down for this parts bin special. It's a bloody Aventador S with the SVJ rear even the front end is lifted from the S. And rear active wing is the same active wing on the 2012 Aventador. Nothing special about this car, I mean you'd be a sucker to buy this car because all it is a parts bin special because the A replacement got delayed.

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | STO (August?) l
69 Posts
Lol, actually you'd be a sucker to put a deposit down for this parts bin special. It's a bloody Aventador S with the SVJ rear even the front end is lifted from the S. And rear active wing is the same active wing on the 2012 Aventador. Nothing special about this car, I mean you'd be a sucker to buy this car because all it is a parts bin special because the A replacement got delayed.
I was really close to putting down a deposit because I wanted a new skittles color SVJ. Luckily I found one. Some people don’t like wings or they want softer suspension (svj is surprisingly not a crazy stiff ride) so I can see this selling/ sold out. Only thing “special” is the limited amount they are making and it might say ultimate on the door sill.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think its a little "hate" to call people suckers to buy an ultimae. I got one and I am no sucker just cause I like a more refined version and not looking for a hard street racing version. In fact I was able to sell my S for the same price I bought it for in 2018 thus getting me a Ultimae for a severely reduced price. I pretty much got an S free for 3 years and now just get a refreshed version with not a lot more out of pocket. I think taking advantage of the market today for people in my position is very wise!

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
352 Posts
I think its a little "hate" to call people suckers to buy an ultimae. I got one and I am no sucker just cause I like a more refined version and not looking for a hard street racing version. In fact I was able to sell my S for the same price I bought it for in 2018 thus getting me a Ultimae for a severely reduced price. I pretty much got an S free for 3 years and now just get a refreshed version with not a lot more out of pocket. I think taking advantage of the market today for people in my position is very wise!
Sounds like you did well, congrats!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Maybe I shouldn't have used the word "sucker" but I don't see any future value in the Uiltimae. Yes, the market is hot right now but once the A replacement gets announced they'll be a flood of Aventadors hitting the market. Best to get an early car and flip it or else you might be holding the bag once the replacement is announced.

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder, 458 Spyder
258 Posts
I still think the Aventador will have some real value for those that have some of the special editions. The early 2012-2015 and S models not so much but the 50th, SV and the SVJ owners should do well in the long term. There is no substitute for the NA V12 Aventador models no matter what come down the line...I hope I am wrong and will be the first one to eat my statement above.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
What's the best Aventador to hold on too?

Mine, because it's mine.
The "Ravill" 1 of 1 Aventador is the most valulable Aventador variant.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts