Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So apparently a new Aventador test mule has been spotted with SVJ-style exhausts and an exposed engine bay (I found it on instagram)

Does anyone on here got some insight on this? Is this a new Aventador version/facelift or a test mule for the hybrid replacement due in the next few years? Maybe even a limited final edition variant of some sort? Or is this simply a modded Aventador that could have possibly been mistaken to be a test mule by some spotters? What do you think?

·
Registered
899 Posts
I was told 100 cars, 800HP and RWD. Basically a final edtion Aventador, don't know what it'll be called. Maybe Aventador GT?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I saw the hashtag aventadorEVO .. who knows.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,046 Posts
I am surprised that the new editions such as the Huracan EVO and now the Aventador are dropping the large wings for the smaller duck bill style. Could this be a new trend?

·
Registered
899 Posts
I am surprised that the new editions such as the Huracan EVO and now the Aventador are dropping the large wings for the smaller duck bill style. Could this be a new trend?
Ferrari doesn't do big wings so it's possible Lamborghini is following the same trend. I think these cars look cleaner and better without a wing.

·
Premium Member
13,046 Posts
I have gone back and forth on the wing thing. I really like the HP wing, but going forward I am just not sure I want to alter the stock EVO mini wing (can't stand the term "duckbill")

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I asked my dealer about this and he simply told me it was nothing official. No final edition, no Aventador Evo facelift version.

I have no idea what the spotted car could have been other than a hybrid test mule or a heavily modded Aventador possibly.

·
Premium Member
13,046 Posts
Dealers for the most part seem to be clueless. Most believe we are a year or 2 away from the A replacement.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Yup, dealers have no idea...well on the sales level they don't know anything. The only person that has info is usually the dealer owner but they kept their mouth sealed. You'll find more information on here or social media.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts