Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Been a Ferrari guy but always loved the look of the AV-S roadster. The new S with the the 4 wheel steering and improved gearbox/drivetrain and of course the irresistible V12 mid engine checked all the boxes. Has pretty much every carbon fiber option and love the sinister look. Just got it fully PPF’d and ceramic coated.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Sinister spec love it. Let us know how it compares to your F-cars. I owned a California and 458 Spider then a Huracan couldn’t do 488 wasn’t loud enough.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Compared to my 458 Speciale, def a heavier car. The 4 WS make the car drive shorter and tighter than the previous LP 700. I actually like the SCT on this particular car more and adds to the driving character. I lift the foot off slightly between shifts to smooth out the transitions. This is a much more raw driving experience. I sometime find the DCT a bit bland and like playing a video game.

The looks, road presence and the scissor doors on the AVS Roadster is in my opinion unmatched in the sub hyper car category. Roof off, open air makes the driving experience sublime while the rear window is down so you can hear the V12 singing. Feels truly like an exotic. A special event. I would say the Speciale can be driven more as a daily or track events and overall has more precise driving characteristics. Great V8 NA engine. Only gripe on the Speciale is the interior tech UI. Very outdated and clunky. Stereo is laughable but so is the Sensonum on the AV. Anyways completely different cars but both are super fun.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Nice comparo. Even 6 years ago when I ordered my 458S the interior was dated HA.

Speciale and AVS roadster heck of a garage.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,899 Posts
What a beauty! Please post some more pics when you can.

Reactions: fastfreddy

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,121 Posts
Looks incredible Freddy you definitely are fast now! Enjoy and drive in the best of health!

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Very badass. Welcome to the forum, and congrats on that beauty. Enjoy!

Reactions: fastfreddy
1 - 8 of 8 Posts