Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got really tired of shopping around day after day, found a nice car that was very close to what I would of ordered and laid down my money. Trying to stay with the blue theme Albert and Blue Bull got going on, and was very happy with the Blu Le Mans. (Thought almost pull trigger on a ride very close to Russk's) I did not see "that thread" about Goldcoast before my order, but so far they have been good to work with. Yes, they are kindly switching out those wonderful gold wheels. I am waiting for the wheels to come in, so don't actually have car yet. Albert, thanks for the tips.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Blue
Font Paper Document Paper product Event

·
Premium Member
1,978 Posts
Congrats! Love the color and one I'm considering for my next Evo. Look forward to seeing interior shots.

Reactions: redjim

·
Premium Member
1,978 Posts
Drives me crazy that dealers don't list cars

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,481 Posts
My 2016 was Blu Lemans and I absolutely loved it!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kumiz, you and BB, so correct about dealers not listing their cars.

It got to the point with me, where I actually called most every dealer and asked: "please tell me what you have on the ground and what is coming in the next few months". Most of the them worked with me on that.

I began to wonder if they did not list them, because it was too much trouble and they would sell anyway. I actually had one tell me that. I found Randy at Newport Beach a peach to work with.

·
Premium Member
1,978 Posts
Thanks a lot fellows!

Russ, lets just face it, you just have great taste. I actually was speaking of your current ride. Verde Citrea,...(y)

Blu Bull, here is a interior photo. I thought it was OK.

View attachment 294559
Yellow goes great with blue. Also I like those seats, spyder needs sport for extra room but think yours are great for a coupe

Reactions: redjim

·
Registered
42 Posts
I got really tired of shopping around day after day, found a nice car that was very close to what I would of ordered and laid down my money. Trying to stay with the blue theme Albert and Blue Bull got going on, and was very happy with the Blu Le Mans. (Thought almost pull trigger on a ride very close to Russk's) I did not see "that thread" about Goldcoast before my order, but so far they have been good to work with. Yes, they are kindly switching out those wonderful gold wheels. I am waiting for the wheels to come in, so don't actually have car yet. Albert, thanks for the tips.

View attachment 294542 View attachment 294543 View attachment 294544
You found the unicorn of EVO RWDs. Most have the lifestyle pack but not the Drivers pack. You have both and it was on the "Lot." Bravo!

Lamborghini has a rule for dealers that limits them to the number of cars they can show for sale online. I think it is two.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thanks a lot fellows!

Russ, lets just face it, you just have great taste. I actually was speaking of your current ride. Verde Citrea,...(y)

Blu Bull, here is a interior photo. I thought it was OK.

View attachment 294559
Unique interior... much better than just OK... stitching on the seats looks terrific... great contrast with blue exterior... very, very nice... enjoy

·
Registered
212 Posts
Kumiz, you and BB, so correct about dealers not listing their cars.

It got to the point with me, where I actually called most every dealer and asked: "please tell me what you have on the ground and what is coming in the next few months". Most of the them worked with me on that.

I began to wonder if they did not list them, because it was too much trouble and they would sell anyway. I actually had one tell me that. I found Randy at Newport Beach a peach to work with.
Ive heard it’s because they want you to buy a car from your local dealer. There’s zero chance I’m giving Lamborghini Dallas a cent.

That’s a fantastic spec OP. I’m on the lookout being patient instead of ordering.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts